I Bought a Vampire Motorcycle - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

I Bought a Vampire Motorcycle Reviews

March 9, 2008
A biker gets killed by a rival bike-gang while he and his gang are summoning a demon (presumably to kill said rival bike gang). The demon takes his spirit and infuses it into his motorcycle, turning it into a vampire. Someone buys the motorcycle and fixes it up, and then it starts killing people and trying to get revenge on the biker gang that killed the guy that summoned the demon.

Totally amazing.
January 21, 2008
Loistava leffa! Tarkemmin ainaskin jatkossa tutkii mista moottoripyora on kotoisin ;).
January 20, 2008
Some really funny moments. Hard to find, but worth the hunt
January 13, 2008
Bloody brilliant! A motorbike possessed by a vampire... starring Neil Morrissey and Michael Elphick. A really gory, hilarious treat!
December 14, 2007
I found this very funny
½ December 8, 2007
I LIKED THIS MOVIE: Why because i had never seen a vampire motorcycle before. The bike goes on a mission of revenge killings....Cool 9.6/10
November 11, 2007
awesome movie based in brum
October 23, 2007
brillent low buget film. its that cheezy its funney
October 12, 2007
This is based on the greatest true story your ever see! FACT!
½ September 13, 2007
Anyone who loves the Boon cast being silly will love this. It has 'classic english comedy' written all over it. Loved it. Go get it and the stupidity of the script with the cast will make you smile.
½ September 5, 2007
i passed out watching it.
August 26, 2007
That sounds like GHOST RIDER!
August 23, 2007
WTF?!?!?! Wow they sure do tend to take the vampire thing a little too far
August 23, 2007
I came across this in one of the Virgin Megastores Christmas sales.. and this is probably the best buys ever.

Listen to this... its a motorcycle... thats a vampire. I know. I know! And it doesn't switch on during the mornings so it just lurks in the darkness of the garage. Only at night it comes alive and feasts on blood. It's so stupid, its bloody genius.
Bloody, geddit? Haha, I'm so great!
½ August 21, 2007
Low budget British comedy horror - and shows. Entertaining enough, with a few classic moments.
July 12, 2007
quite possibly the bestest film in the world!
July 9, 2007
Completely ridiculous film. But then its meant to be.. proper tacky but proper bo'. Watch this film with your mates. Neil Morrisey.. what a legend, haha!
June 22, 2007
Utrolig rar film, handler om en vampyrmotorsykkel. Ja, en vampyrmotorsykkel. Veldig rar, men alikevel bra underholdning! Morsomt, manusforfatterne har nok skrevet filmen på en kafe i Nederland en plass.
June 19, 2007
This is the ultimate in British schlock horror. It's so extremely silly that you begin to wonder how many drugs the writers took before they came up with this stuff and realise there probably isn't enough pot in Amsterdam to excuse this. The bike isn't even slightly scary, Neil Morrissey is as funny as usual and it's a complete riot if watched late at night with the lights off. As brilliant as the title suggests, provided you like your horror silly.
June 2, 2007
About a motorbike that goes around and kills people on its own. It's the champion of B horror flicks.