I Accuse (J'Accuse) Reviews

• May 20, 2013

Pretty terrible. Cinemoi has been responsible for exposing me to some interesting obscure movies but this one is a complete waste of time. I am struggling to come up with anything positive about it at all.

• Oct 03, 2012

truish story...Bad film.

truish story...Bad film.

• Aug 19, 2012

Based on a real event in which a doctor stepped out of line and sexually assaulted a patient when so was drugged.

• Oct 27, 2011

Fascinating true story!

Fascinating true story!

• Dec 11, 2010

Slow ....... Not a great flick.

Slow ....... Not a great flick.

• Cynthia S Super Reviewer
    Dec 01, 2010

The movie left out some critical details, and left you, at the end, saying "HUH?? - How could it possibly end HERE?" It's almost like the producers ran out of time or money, and had to stop before the movie was over! Otherwise, it was an ok movie. I wish, for the victims sake, that it had been better produced. I suppose it's okay for a made for tv production

• Nov 26, 2010

Disturbing movie based on a true story.

Disturbing movie based on a true story.

• Nov 01, 2010

This is a real life drama with a small town mentality. Kept my attention through out the entire movie.

• Dec 18, 2009

A very realistic story about a young woman who has a bad reputation in a small community. She accuses her GP of having drugged and raped her and an investigation is started. Unfortunately the DNA found in the semen on her clothes doesn't match the DNA of her GP. Nobody believes her and she becomes the target of the town. The script is based on a true story, a story that can happen wherever in the world. The film is shot in Canada by a Canadian crew. It's tragic and calling for revenge and it keeps you right at your screen.

• Jan 05, 2009