I Am Slave Reviews

• Jul 25, 2014

I am thrilled that modern slavery was brought to light through this movie. I know of many Sri Lankans, Pakistani's and Indians who are enslaved in Dubai, Saudi Arabia and the countries that advocate slavery. They believe that their God approves slavery. Some I know who were almost raped, but jumped out the balcony and escaped. This is so real, I hope all of us will fight it and eradicate it from this earth! It was heart wrenching!

• Apr 14, 2013

another excellent flick!

another excellent flick!

• Mar 25, 2013

Based on a true story, of a small girl kidnapped and sold to slavery in England. Apparently there are at least 5,000 cases like this in England alone...

• Mar 25, 2013

Great movie. Very educational and riveting. Worth 9 lollies.

Great movie. Very educational and riveting. Worth 9 lollies.

• Feb 19, 2013

Emotional fantastic story!

Emotional fantastic story!

• Jan 05, 2013

This story gives us a view of slavery as it is today, in the first person, from the Sudan to London, not Hollywood but better. It doesn't diminish the dimensions of being a young girl enslaved in a strange land. Absolutely brilliant.

• Dec 03, 2012

Unlike the book, which was in chronological order, the movie jumped around. It's really a shame because it could have been a much more powerful film if it were easier to follow.

• May 26, 2012

La peli pasa un tanto lenta. Pero eriza la piel que al final digan que está basada en hechos reales; es insólito que haya esclavitud en pleno siglo XXI

• Apr 04, 2012

Good could be better.

Good could be better.

• Oct 12, 2011

Based on a book called I am slave. Very sad but interesting story. My cousin was in this braap