I Am Vengeance Reviews

• Jul 07, 2019

Dismal. No other words.

Dismal. No other words.

• Feb 24, 2019

Tried to leave zero stars... this movie was horrible. No originality whatsoever. It makes me wonder if the production crew and cast are even aware of what

• Feb 06, 2019

Do you want to know how to tell this movie is shit? It's grouped together with the biggest collection of at-best-mediocre productions on the planet - otherwise known as netflix.

• Jan 31, 2019

I really liked this movie. Frankly, more than I would have imagined What I liked about the movie â" 1) The acting, for a small budget film, was reasonably good. I have to assume that a capable director, can take some credit for the actorsâ(TM) performances. 2) The plot is simple, without an effort to make the movie, more than the basic revenge drama that it is. 3) I got a feeling of a slight âtongue in cheekâ? attitude from the movie. 4) I really liked the âjunkyâ? female character, and the actress that played her. The character was very likable in spite of some âflawsâ?. All and all, a fun little movie.

• Jan 02, 2019

B movie. Very mediocre action and fight scenes, not worth your time. I would not recommend.

• Dec 31, 2018

Warning: Not suitable for PC SJW wimps.

Warning: Not suitable for PC SJW wimps.

• Dec 25, 2018

Rather formulaic action fare. Nothing great, but it's okay.

Rather formulaic action fare. Nothing great, but it's okay.

• Sep 07, 2018

what a piece of shit, actors must work in other thing, camera shots are awfull, a total piece of shit...

• Aug 30, 2018

What a crock of shit The most wooden acting I have ever seen

What a crock of shit The most wooden acting I have ever seen

• Aug 30, 2018

Oh god, bad acting, horribly written...

Oh god, bad acting, horribly written...