I Am Wrath Reviews

• 8h ago

What starts out as a possibly powerful revenge film quickly falls into a rehashed range of motions that forgets to add any intelligence to the story. The actors could only do what the script had to offer and unfortunately there isn't much in terms of character or reason. This type of film has been made many times much better than this, but it's probably worth a one time watch, mainly for that sharp wig lol.

• Feb 24, 2021

Total waste of time....

Total waste of time....

• Jan 16, 2021

The Travolta/Meloni exchanges work. However beyond those it's 'I AM DIRE'.

The Travolta/Meloni exchanges work. However beyond those it's 'I AM DIRE'.

• Dec 07, 2020

This is a man's movie, revenge, violence and kiss ass. Snowflakes will hate it, and real men will love it. Nothing about this movie is worthy of an Oscar, there again are any of the movies these days? A Good old fashioned action film, I loved it!

• Dec 04, 2020

If you don't like Travolta don't watch. Compared to most of the crap they put out today, this is an A+.

• Nov 18, 2020

John, please retire your humiliating yourself

John, please retire your humiliating yourself

• Oct 02, 2020

I love when I start watching a movie and think it is ridiculously dumb and can't believe these great actors actually allowed them to be put onto the big screen. I was relieved when I saw so many about the same when I came here. horribly done movie.

• Sep 20, 2020

Mediocre actioner oscillates as revenge drama, buddy story and political thriller without deciding what it really wants to be; despite the star cast it very much has the feel of an 80s B-movie.

• Sep 16, 2020