I Do & I Don't - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

I Do & I Don't Reviews

November 3, 2012
It's one of those movies where the score consists of a poorly played clarinet and random taps on piano keys. Even stoned, I could only force myself to stick with it for about a half hour before changing the channel.
October 1, 2012
a knock off of the adam sadler pic
March 31, 2012
Pretty funny. Has some strange scenes. Not bad over all.
½ May 19, 2011
want a lesson on how to make a complete piece of shit? check out this bad boy.
xxdebxx
½ March 5, 2011
A blissfully unaware pair is forced to endure Pre-Cana instruction (marriage counseling) with long time married couple Matt Servietto and Jane Lynch before they can tie the knot because they wish to marry in the Catholic Church. But the couple they're assigned for counseling turns out to be completely bored with their years of monotonous marriage and are almost on a verge of a divorce. Bob and Cheryl should have no trouble surviving marriage together if they survive these two.
½ January 14, 2011
This comedy only had a few moments of the funny feeling. Most of those moments had Jan Lynch in them. So always has an interesting take on her characters and even in this low whole she still seemed to shine. The rest of the cast was not really there. I guess Matt Servitto was ok in his whole, but just not the best. Bryan Callen was not that funny on Mad TV and he was not that funny in this movie. His soon to be wife was played by Alexie Gilmore, who I found more annoying in her role than funny. Colin Mochrie shows up as a character and was pretty horrible at it. I am not even sure why he was put in there. Maybe it was a joke by the writers, I don't know. So a couple is about to get married, but they have to go to a meeting first with someone who is married. Everyone is taken up at the last minute except for one couple and later you find out why. I could see the movie being a lot better than it was if it would of just pushed the envelope a little more. But it seemed like it was consistently being held back by a giant censor. This is the type of film that could of done a lot better if it was aloud to just do what it wants. So overall, it just didn't have the laugh factor or the story needed to keep the film exciting to any viewer.
January 14, 2011
December 5, 2010
VERY GOOD MOVIE FOR NEWLY WEDDS!!! WE LIKED IT!!!
½ November 28, 2010
wasn't bad but wasnt good
½ August 31, 2010
I like Jane Lynch so that's why I watched it. She was pretty funny. Interesting to see Colin Mochrie, wasn't expecting that one. It was kinda funny, but it was filmed rather cheaply, as in you can tell from the quality and style that it was a B movie. It does have some rather funny moments but it's not something I'm going to be telling people they need to see. There were some parts that were kinda out there, most of them were Gay jokes, and they weren't that funny. I think they were trying too hard to be vulgar. Some moments made you wish the characters would just stop talking, the acting was just so wordy, I don't think people actually talk that much in real life.
August 28, 2010
Pretty funny...Jane Lynch is AWESOME!
August 19, 2010
A young couple is engaged to be married, but as is rule in the Catholic church, they cannot get married until they have marriage counseling. When they wait until the last minute to try and get this counseling, all the classes are booked up, so they have to endure one-on-one counseling with a married couple, who just happen to be crazy. With all the right intentions of being a good, quirky comedy, it failed. They tried much too hard with the jokes and took them all too far. They were just awkward situations, one after the other. I only watched the movie for Jane Lynch and she was probably the only enjoyable thing to come out of it.
August 12, 2010
It really wasn't that funny. Jane Lynch and Matt Servitto made it semi-tolerable, but definitely not worth wasting time or money to see.
½ July 20, 2010
A complete misfire from start to finish.SKIP IT!!!