I Do Bidoo Bidoo: Heto nApo sila! - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

I Do Bidoo Bidoo: Heto nApo sila! Reviews

December 31, 2013
Its the best musical you'll ever see.
½ December 4, 2013
...delightful and engaging in terms of exposition but it feels stagnant as if it is not yet thoroughly accomplished.
June 4, 2013
not good. just a Filipino Mama Mia movie. Too bad, the story ruined the songs.
May 9, 2013
One of the best Filipino musical-comedy if not the best so far that I've watched. It was entertaining and interesting from start to end. It's main strength are the all-star singer casts who just don't act but sings very well. Even Eugene Domingo and Jaime Fabregas whom I know as great actors only can also be good singers as well particularly in this movie. Eugene has a very memorable scene near the end that will surely make you laugh! It also has interesting themes which most Filipino watchers can relate a lot like family, romance, comedy, life lessons and life realities. No wonder this movie is enjoyable to watch. Plus most of the songs and the movie itself is a tribute to the long-time local OPM band Apo Hiking Society which songs are familiar and dear to Filipino music lovers. This also makes it a great musical movie tribute to OPM songs combined with a heartwarming story.