I Don't Know How She Does It - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

I Don't Know How She Does It Reviews

August 28, 2015
A typical romantic comedy with outdated views and not so lovable characters in forgettable percormances....Olivia Munn is attractive but something about her bugs me...
½ August 18, 2015
This wasn't as interesting as it should have been, but it was still decent to watch.
½ April 15, 2015
"Oh my! Where is the nanny!? I am late for a dinner at my local five star restaurant! I must check my E-mail! Does this make me look fat? My life is so hard! and successful! But it is hard."

Misogynistic, stereotypical, crawling with clichà (C)s and devoid with any sort of charm, this movie simply fails to make the audience remotely give a shit of any of the characters on screen.
November 29, 2014
This is a lovely romcom and really touches home with me, a working woman. The plot was original, the casting was perfect. It's not an Oscar movie but it is one I'd watch again. I recommend it if you enjoy romantic comedies.
½ November 21, 2014
I don't know who on earth thought this was a great movie. It's so lame!!
½ October 28, 2014
predictable and just sooooo ehhhhhhhhhh....
September 16, 2014
Cute and fluffy good lighthearted entertainment :-)
September 13, 2014
Agreeable fun fluff with a good cast.
August 31, 2014
Sarah Jessica Parker as a mom. Had to see this. Not bad.
August 31, 2014
Predictable but not unbearable.
August 13, 2014
This movie was not half bad. I am usually not a fan of Sarah Jessica Parker, but she actually fit pretty well for this part.
August 9, 2014
Nothing too extraordinary, an average, predictable chick flick. Kudos to the acting, though.
½ August 7, 2014
Pointless, so boring, unclever
½ August 5, 2014
Good cast here, coasting in a brainless, bit of nothing movie. SJP Is working mother 'Kate' who tries to balance her increasingly demanding career with the stress of being the perfect Mum to her two children and maintaining her marriage (to a very likable Greg Kinnear) For some reason they have her character doing an ongoing voiceover throughout which gives this a very (alternate universe) Sex In The City feel. Everyone involved is very likable though and its a cute, if predictable story that doesn't require any thought. -Sometimes we need that and I guess that's why they continue to make these chick-flicks. I enjoyed Olivia Munn's character and Pierce Brosnan was a nice addition. Her big speech at the "climactic" ending was super cheesy and annoying. I won't remember anything about this in 24hours. 8/4/14
July 29, 2014
The title is inane enough without it being repeated half a dozen times in the first half-hour by the various paint by numbers characters in a paint by numbers rom-com that doesn't have much com.
July 9, 2014
well ummm just seen this movie 4 the 1st time n think that this is an alright movie 2 watch.....sure its nothing special 2 watch it is an ok movie 2 watch.......its got a good cast of actors/actressess throughout this movie......i think that sarah jessica parker, pierce brosnan, kelsey grammer (from the brilliant tv series fraiser, the brilliant tv series cheers, the brilliant tv series the simpsons,), christina hendricks (from the brilliant tv series mad men), olivia munn, play good roles/parts throughout this movie......i think that the director of this comedy movie had done a good job of directing this movie because you never know what 2 expect throughout this movie.......i think that this is such an enjoyable comedy movie 2 watch.......

Sarah Jessica Parker earned a Razzie Award nomination as Worst Actress for her performance in the movie (also for New Year's Eve), but lost to Adam Sandler for his performance in drag in Jack and Jill.

its got a good soundtrack throughout this movie.......i think that kelsey grammer was great throughout this movie......i think that seth meyers was great throughout this movie,.......its such an enjoyable comedy movie 2 watch with a good cast throughout this movie...
July 1, 2014
I don't know how Sarah Jessica Parker does it.
May 13, 2014
Love it!! Creo que no hay pelicula que describa mejor como es la vida de una mujer en todas sus facetas. No es facil, pero no imposible. Y esto es cuando tiene apoyo... imaginen las que estan solas??
May 9, 2014
The lice was the highlight of this dull movie.
½ May 1, 2014
Omg so practical, funny and perfect movie! I really loved it. Perfect ending to a great beginning.