I Don't Know How She Does It Reviews

• Jan 23, 2019

THESE CRITICS ARE FUNNY , I THINK THEY FIND A LIVING JUST LOVING TO HATE SO SAD, WELL ANYONE WHO IS NOT A WORKING MOTHER OF TWO SHOULD NOT COMMENT ON THIS MOVIE, I HAVE TO SAY IT REALLY CAPTURES WHATS LIKE AND WHAT IT FEELS LIKE TO TRY AND DO IT ALL... ITS IMPOSSIBLE !!!!! AND YOUR IN A CONSTANT PANIC ATTACK BUT YOU LOVE YOUR CHILDREN SO MUCH AND HAVE SUCH MOMENTS OF JOY THAT IT OVER RIDES ANY THING DO NOT TAKE EVERY MOVIE SO SERIOUSLY ITS JUST A PAST TIME TO MAKE YOU THINK ABOUT SOMETHING OTHER THAN WHATS GOING ON IN YOUR LIFE, SARAH JESSICA IS ADORABLE AS ALWAYS JUST WISH I COULD KISS AND SQUEZE HER ...

• Aug 28, 2015

A typical romantic comedy with outdated views and not so lovable characters in forgettable percormances....Olivia Munn is attractive but something about her bugs me...

• Aug 18, 2015

This wasn't as interesting as it should have been, but it was still decent to watch.

• Apr 14, 2015

"Oh my! Where is the nanny!? I am late for a dinner at my local five star restaurant! I must check my E-mail! Does this make me look fat? My life is so hard! and successful! But it is hard." Misogynistic, stereotypical, crawling with clichà (C)s and devoid with any sort of charm, this movie simply fails to make the audience remotely give a shit of any of the characters on screen.

• Nov 29, 2014

This is a lovely romcom and really touches home with me, a working woman. The plot was original, the casting was perfect. It's not an Oscar movie but it is one I'd watch again. I recommend it if you enjoy romantic comedies.

• Aug 09, 2014

Nothing too extraordinary, an average, predictable chick flick. Kudos to the acting, though.

• Jul 29, 2014

The title is inane enough without it being repeated half a dozen times in the first half-hour by the various paint by numbers characters in a paint by numbers rom-com that doesn't have much com.

• Jul 20, 2014

Good cast here, coasting in a brainless, bit of nothing movie. SJP Is working mother 'Kate' who tries to balance her increasingly demanding career with the stress of being the perfect Mum to her two children and maintaining her marriage (to a very likable Greg Kinnear) For some reason they have her character doing an ongoing voiceover throughout which gives this a very (alternate universe) Sex In The City feel. Everyone involved is very likable though and its a cute, if predictable story that doesn't require any thought. -Sometimes we need that and I guess that's why they continue to make these chick-flicks. I enjoyed Olivia Munn's character and Pierce Brosnan was a nice addition. Her big speech at the "climactic" ending was super cheesy and annoying. I won't remember anything about this in 24hours. 8/4/14

• Jul 09, 2014

well ummm just seen this movie 4 the 1st time n think that this is an alright movie 2 watch.....sure its nothing special 2 watch it is an ok movie 2 watch.......its got a good cast of actors/actressess throughout this movie......i think that sarah jessica parker, pierce brosnan, kelsey grammer (from the brilliant tv series fraiser, the brilliant tv series cheers, the brilliant tv series the simpsons,), christina hendricks (from the brilliant tv series mad men), olivia munn, play good roles/parts throughout this movie......i think that the director of this comedy movie had done a good job of directing this movie because you never know what 2 expect throughout this movie.......i think that this is such an enjoyable comedy movie 2 watch....... Sarah Jessica Parker earned a Razzie Award nomination as Worst Actress for her performance in the movie (also for New Year's Eve), but lost to Adam Sandler for his performance in drag in Jack and Jill. its got a good soundtrack throughout this movie.......i think that kelsey grammer was great throughout this movie......i think that seth meyers was great throughout this movie,.......its such an enjoyable comedy movie 2 watch with a good cast throughout this movie...

• Jun 29, 2014

This movie was not half bad. I am usually not a fan of Sarah Jessica Parker, but she actually fit pretty well for this part.