I Dream of Jeanie Reviews

• Nov 29, 2009

Very bland biography of Stephen Foster. The acting is fair to poor. The songs help, but the low budget doesn't. Not very involving. It's the only movie I know of where the title of the movie is misspelled on the cover box. It has Jeanie with two n's.

• Nov 28, 2008

I didn't really start enjoying the movie until towards the end. Stephen kept chasing after a snobby girl, Inez, when there right beside him the whole time was the perfect girl for him, her sister Jeanie. Things finally start to get better when Inez starts thinking of others before herself and Stephen finally smartens up and realizes it's Jeanie he should be wooing, not Inez.

• Mar 02, 2007

I should rate this one really, Its my wifes name.

I should rate this one really, Its my wifes name.

• Oct 05, 2006

• Feb 12, 2006

[font=Times New Roman][size=3][color=cyan]In Love is the way that I dream of Jeanie leaves you!! Broadway star Ray Middleton will steal your heart as musical genius Stephen Foster! This is a heart warming movie about young love. This movie highlights some of Foster’s greatest music with some fantastic vocals! You follow Foster through some good times and some bad. Your heart will ache along with these actors. Prefect old movie for a night with your friends, family or even just by yourself.[/color][/size][/font] [font=Times New Roman][size=3][color=cyan]Ray Middleton’s performance is amazing! He’s sweet face and smile will just make you melt!! There is so much love in this movie you really feel for him. Your heart is captured by this man! Watch is movie it’s fantastic!![/color][/size][/font]