I, Frankenstein Reviews

• 2d ago

If I could give this film less stars, or even minus stars, I would. I, Hateit

If I could give this film less stars, or even minus stars, I would. I, Hateit

• Aug 13, 2019

Dinner and a movie .... and this is the movie. Action, great cast, good script and directing.

• Jul 14, 2019

Not much sense, but watchable. The scenarios of cathedrals have more interest than the plot.

• Jul 05, 2019

Moves too fast to develop its characters and make them interesting. Also CGI left me with a headache.

• Jan 22, 2019

That movie was just useless, only stereotypes, nothing new. It was allmost as bad as Twilight

• Sep 14, 2018

Flip script of the Frankenstein story. Great special effects, cool weapons, music, fight scenes and beautiful women makes a cool way to spend 90 minutes.

• May 30, 2018

I, Frankenstein is an underwhelming film that combines action packed sequences and lazy writing that is definitely not based on Mary Shelly's work. The monster was ok, everyone else was bland. Hollywood should take the time to make a faithful, high budget adaptation that's faithful to the source material. Two centuries and we haven't had a high budget adaptation that resembles Mary Shelly's masterpiece.

• May 08, 2018

I would have given it no stars if possible lol Very confusing story line, it was just very chaotic

• Apr 17, 2018

Why does this have such a low rating? I loved it.

Why does this have such a low rating? I loved it.

• Mar 31, 2018

Dull, unoriginal, poorly realized and....just.....DO I REALLY HAVE TO EXPLAIN HOW UNINSPIRED AND LAME THIS MOVIE IS?!