I Hate Kids Reviews

• Feb 08, 2021

Hot garbage. Despite some decent acting, the actors were robbed of any chance by the horrendous pile of mush this is in writing, plot, flow, prediction. It has no target audience, maybe as back ground noise for doing the dishes. If the sounds of the dishes muzzles out the dialogue.

• Jun 27, 2020

Good watch, could watch again, and can recommend. This has some quality low level actors in it, and is all delivered very well. The movie clearly presents one movie then shifts to another one as the story's initial twist occurs. It's not a great movie, but it's solid and a very touching movie about families and relationships without being too pushy about it's message and preserving the humor.

• Jun 07, 2020

I wasn't sure about it at first, but it found its sweet spot and ended up being a cute comedy. (First and only viewing - 5/24/2020)

• Mar 26, 2020

mediocre schmaltz, but a good background movie during chores

mediocre schmaltz, but a good background movie during chores

• Jan 09, 2020

A comedy which I saw only half on the flight back from Bkk and finished on youtube the day after. First half is funny all thanks to the character "The Amazing Fabular", hilariously portrayed by Tituss Burgess. Predictable ending a bit anti-climactic but as a whole, a feel good movie.

• Jun 20, 2019

Really cute movie. Great acting. Kind of a throwback to the 80s comedies. The father-son story was really sweet and fun and this movie has enough edge to it that parents and teenagers would both like it.

• Jun 18, 2019

It's very predictable, boring story line. The end dancing sequence is just cheesy.

• Feb 17, 2019

Sweet, funny film. Who cares what the critics say, I loved it!!

Sweet, funny film. Who cares what the critics say, I loved it!!

• Jan 31, 2019

Feel good comedy. Tituss and Arden Myrin are very funny in this. Loved the little dog.

• Jan 21, 2019

This was so cute and good-natured but also had some fun, spicy humor! There was something for everyone in this. I really liked all the girlfriends ... and the dog! And Tituss Burgess was funny. Strong comedy and great dialogue.