The I Inside - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The I Inside Reviews

½ November 4, 2015
So You Confuse The Ba-Jesus Out Of The Viewer & It Results In Entertainment?? ...Reviewer Says NO!!! Musical Score Did Well, In Amongst Such Jibberish. That's My Half A Star.
½ October 7, 2015
The I Inside will keep you on the edge of your seat the entire time only to leave with an unsatisfied feeling in the end. The story of a young man who wakes up in a hospital and can somehow transfer between 2 different points, 2 years apart is very gripping and tells a decent tale. Behind every scene change is a new piece to the puzzle and I it will keep you guessing up until the, should of been better, ending. The acting is only so-so but it can easily be ignored because you will be sucked into the twists and turns going on with time traveling and the main characters attempts to change the outcome of his situation. I had to search deep for this film, but I am glad I did because it was very entertaining and anyone looking for a fun mystery to work your mind, should enjoy The I Inside.
½ June 7, 2015
That is $7 and one and a half hours of my life I want back.
Boring, confusing (yes, the two can co-exist), most of this is Ryan Phililipe in a hospital, going back in time between two different events. Nothing makes sense, it seems he is losing his mind.
I just about lost mine too. With boredom.
Sarah Polley and Piper Perabo are good, but they are not in it enough.
The stupid ending made me groan out load. I have no idea if he was crazy or dead or what, and I don't really care, either.
Seldom have I been so disappointed in a movie.
October 2, 2014
another supermarket DVD 2.99 DVD combo pack purchase
July 12, 2014
The ending kept it from being really good.
June 18, 2014
Help me understand why I should get this a good rate!!!
April 5, 2014
this is a movie that opens the world to what is, different dimensions, and what does it mean to be able to redo something as you live your life always through that of dayz- sha- view
November 23, 2013
Kid wakes up with amnesia. Lost two years. It was a little confusing because he was going back and forth in time.
August 18, 2013
Very interesting until the last quarter where the story just falls flat and becomes convoluted.
½ August 14, 2013
I didn't understand what was happening most of the time and I hated the ending.
½ May 14, 2013
Imagine waking up in the hospital after an accident, not knowing what happened, and then realizing that it's two years later than you thought it was. That is the dilemma faced by Simon Cable in The I Inside. This ambitious thriller has you piecing together the puzzle along side it's star Ryan Phillippe. The I Inside jumps around, far too much, between past, present, and future to tell it's story, a story that you really won't care about. It's a very uninteresting tale, that is told to you a piece at a time and to be honest, that's why you watch the film. It's confusing and not very good, but once you've invested the time, you want to know what happens. Ryan Phillippe was Brilliant as Simon Cable, proving that it really isn't all about the looks, he can act too, but again it's wasted talent in a very uninteresting tale. Phillippe is paired with Sarah Polley, who I absolutely love, the fact that she was in this film, is what put it on my radar, but she easily gives the worst performance of her career. Yes, the story wasn't very well written, but if everyone had put the energy into their roles that Phillippe did, the film would have at least had some credibility. The films Director is Roland Richter, was directing his first film in the United States. I don't know about movies in Germany, but here in the United States, if you're going to release a jumpy, confusing film, you'd had better make the story worth while. Richter fails to do that and the result is a slow, confusing film, that has you asking, "is that it? Really?" The I Inside is unique and will make you think, but the story being told, really isn't worth the time it takes to piece it all together.
April 20, 2013
Multiple twist and turns can't save a mystery that isn't even worth solving.
½ March 3, 2013
Alright, but I was hoping for a bigger twist.
January 19, 2013
just like the main charactor Simon, you try to figure out what really happened and get into it. reminded me of Butterfly Effect and Six Sense movie...... I liked it and enjoy this type of movie.
½ December 10, 2012
I like this movie and found it really suspenseful and different, especially the ending.
December 5, 2012
Yes, When it's done, it's done. There is no chance to change the past.
I think this movie's borrowed from movies like Jacob's Ladder
½ November 30, 2012
I thought this movie was crap, I don't want to see it again, I thought it was something like the butterfly effect but the butterfly effect was ten times better, it starred Ryan Phillippe, Sarah Polley and Piper Perabo
October 12, 2012
Started out good but I didn't like how ambiguous it went towards the end. Even though the ending told us that...I won't spoil it. I just didn't like the twist. Makes this a pointless film.

Btw, I really can't believe that this was made in 2004. Looked like it was a 2000 film with some of 90s fashion and quality.
September 16, 2012
This movie is a big wtf till the end, its the kinda movie when you dont know what its really happening but you can imagine it trought the whole twisted, non sense scenes. I loved it, reminds me butterfly effect (the first one) and Stay (with the master, Ryan Gosling). Very watchable, Ryan Phillipe its perfect.
August 25, 2012
It's amazing what the mind can do.