I Know Who Killed Me Reviews

• Oct 14, 2019

Say what you want about Lohan and cinematography, I actually liked the plot.

Say what you want about Lohan and cinematography, I actually liked the plot.

• Oct 07, 2019

Very confusing. It made very little sense.

Very confusing. It made very little sense.

• Aug 08, 2019

Pretentious, poorly acted, and not convincing at all. The tone was all over the place (or no place), and it was so padded with unnecessary Lindsay screentime. So stupid, but so funny. Fun to make fun of and laugh at. The gore effects were pretty good though.

• Jul 12, 2019

Jesus........ To put it on one word: Abho

Jesus........ To put it on one word: Abho

• Jun 10, 2019

Yo listen up, here's the story About a little girl that lives in a blue world And all day and all night and everything she sees is just blue Like her, inside and outside Blue her house with a blue little window And a blue Corvette And everything is blue for her And herself and everybody around 'Cause she ain't got nobody to listen I'm blue da ba dee da ba daa Da ba dee da ba daa, da ba dee da ba daa, da ba dee da ba daa Da ba dee da ba daa, da ba dee da ba daa, da ba dee da ba daa I'm blue da ba dee da ba daa Da ba dee da ba daa, da ba dee da ba daa, da ba dee da ba daa Da ba dee da ba daa, da ba dee da ba daa, da ba dee da ba daa I have a blue house with a blue window Blue is the color of all that I wear Blue are the streets and all the trees are too I have a boyfriend and he is so blue Blue are the people here that walk around Blue like my Corvette, it's in and outside Blue are the words I say and what I think Blue are the feelings that live inside me I'm blue da ba dee da ba daa Da ba dee da ba daa, da ba dee da ba daa, da ba dee da ba daa Da ba dee da ba daa, da ba dee da ba daa, da ba dee da ba daa I'm blue da ba dee da ba daa Da ba dee da ba daa, da ba dee da ba daa, da ba dee da ba daa Da ba dee da ba daa, da ba dee da ba daa, da ba dee da ba daa I have a blue house with a blue window Blue is the color of all that I wear Blue are the streets and all the trees are too I have a boyfriend and he is so blue Blue are the people here that walk around Blue like my Corvette, it's in and outside Blue are the words I say and what I think Blue are the feelings that live inside me I'm blue da ba dee da ba daa Da ba dee da ba daa, da ba dee da ba daa, da ba dee da ba daa Da ba dee da ba daa, da ba dee da ba daa, da ba dee da ba daa I'm blue da ba dee da ba daa Da ba dee da ba daa, da ba dee da ba daa, da ba dee da ba daa Da ba dee da ba daa, da ba dee da ba daa, da ba dee da ba daa

• Apr 21, 2019

Tense and gripping, I Know Who Killed Me features Lindsay Lohan at her very best, and sent her career roaring back to life.

• Jan 14, 2019

Late 2000's Lindsey Lohan, a confusing plot, and the horror genre. Certainly not a trio that gets you excited going into a movie. However, I Know Who Killed Me ends up being, if not good, a fine film. The main problem with the film really is calling it a horror. Sure, there are some scenes in the film with ominous music over bloody images that are kind of unsettling, but the climax of the film is so sudden and unexciting that you're not really truly scared for a second. The plot draws you in but man, there are some bad parts of the movie that kind of ruin what might be a good one. First, there's way too much time in the strip club scenes. You could've just said "Hey, I worked in a strip club" and that could've been the end of it. Instead, there's like 10 minutes of just incredibly uncomfortable film. Lohan does a good job of portraying multiple characters, not worthy of all the Razzie awards she won in my opinion, while the supporting cast was not as strong. But there are too many distractions that deter an otherwise decent movie. Like someone learning how to walk perfectly on a prosthetic leg after just one day of PT, or two people going to a serial killer's home with no police backup and no weaponry. I mean, what do you think you're really going to accomplish? These are a few of many dumb things that threw me off a little. The plot and acting are mostly there, and with a little more work this film could've been pretty good, but ended up just being a meh film you'll only watch once and shouldn't waste your time with.

• Mar 13, 2018

I don’t know why this movie is so hated I actually really loved this movie I thought it was creative and different I enjoyed it

• Feb 13, 2018

Worth it. Excellent movie. Here is a hint as to how to watch this without thinking it is bad or for that matter, really bad: just don't take it seriously and you'll find it alright.

• Jul 07, 2017

Não vou dar menos estrelas pq esse filme me deu muuita criatividade! Mas o enredo é bem fraquinho.