I Like It Like That - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

I Like It Like That Reviews

March 29, 2015
Love this movie it's my life and it's Puerto Rican I'm Puerto Rican ??'<
November 4, 2013
Crap. How did this end up as a Film Festival pic. The characters have the complexity of cardboard as they meet stereotypes well.
May 12, 2013
This movie is actually a good watch! You can't help but repeat some of the comedic wit after its done.
April 8, 2013
Shit is Real, funny, dramatic, romantic, all of the above.
January 21, 2013
I love this movie...
November 15, 2012
I seen this movie A long long time ago and I love it a couple of days ago this movie pop in my head and I need to see it again .
½ September 26, 2012
Ghetto love story with great camerawork and direction.
August 21, 2012
A cute story that sported a good cast and an awesome soundtrack
July 9, 2012
The most compelling and realistic movie about the Spanish community that I have ever seen. Wonderful acting and the character of Lisette just pulls u in. Although she's a poor mother of 3 living in the Bronx with a handsome but dead beat husband, she still displays the trait of a child herself; not knowing where she's going in life and her struggle to except her appearence. Lauren velez did a great job playing a commanding but emotionally tarnished Afro Hispanic woman. I liked how this movie touched alot of social subjects such as transgenderism, peer pressure, love, sad children, and the meaning to a persons trapped dead end life in the ghetto. Depressed white kids in Degrassi and the O.C got nothing on this movie." I like it like that" is one of those films that u show to young kids in high school to prevent them from ending up like the characters in the movie. Although the character of Lisette wasn't as wise with her choices shes a romodel for young females to be strong and if u got potential at something go for it . Overall this movies a disturbing but influential look inside of a community continuing cycle of neglect, teenage pregnancy, unacceptance, and violence: all through the eyes of a young mother trying to make it all right.
June 7, 2012
A classic!
Grew up off this movie
½ April 12, 2012
Love love this movie
January 2, 2012
A FUNNY MOVIE I LOVE IT
½ September 28, 2010
I loved the authenticity and honesty of this film. There was comedy, raw emotions and an abundance of depth. The themes Martin addresses are complex and awe-inspiring. The cast is very talented and there was never a dull moment in the film. Just like "Do the Right Thing" this film deserves a classic rating. Too bad it's so underrated.
½ April 11, 2010
Ghetto love story with great camerawork and direction.
March 8, 2010
wdf where do i see this fucking movie
February 11, 2010
one of my favorite movies! reminds me of my hood, humboldt park
January 25, 2010
I love this movie...Its so fucking funny!!!!
January 13, 2010
well done! Excellent performances by all and Jon Seda is gorgeous.
January 2, 2010
Saw it a long time ago...Thought it was really good...
October 29, 2009
I love this movie i know like every word my all time fav.