I Love You Phillip Morris Reviews

• 3d ago

I Love You Phillip Morris isn't pertinent and doesn't bring anything new to our screen. Jim Carrey dives into a whirlwind of lost ideas and his talent is wasted because of the poorly written script.

• Jun 10, 2019

Tremendous understated performance by Ewan McGregor balances this movie. Carrey is too aggressive, too far out there. He's not acting; he's seeking more accolades from Hollywood. The other performers act professionally and well. This is a great film regardless.

• Apr 26, 2019

It was 2 gay people being in love, and that was suppose to be funny. It was in characters to Jim Carrey, Ewan Mcgregor played his character well. Either you laugh with two gay guys, or more likely at them. Notably confusing in this comedy. I give this movie a D-.

• Mar 28, 2019

Un intento interesante de Jim Carrey por recuperar su carrera actoral a lo grande ,Y una adaptacion aceptable es el resumen de Este film que por momento es impecablemente divertida y por otros se siente estirada y repetitiva ,una experiencia grata sin mucho que aportar en impacto.

• Mar 09, 2019

Very passionate, fun, deep and full in its plot storyline.

Very passionate, fun, deep and full in its plot storyline.

• Feb 16, 2019

Realmente es buena, me gusta volver a ver a Obi wan jajaja No, en verdad que la recomiendo

• Jun 03, 2018

Not much good to say about this one.... lame story, lame acting,etc etc.

Not much good to say about this one.... lame story, lame acting,etc etc.

• May 14, 2018

Funny and dark love story

Funny and dark love story

• Mar 15, 2018

Come along with Ace Ventura and Obi-Wan on an inexplicably real journey of a con man and his undying love for his boyfriend, who also happens to be named after a cigarette company. Watch as Jim Carrey manages to give a convincing performance despite the fact that he seems slightly miscast throughout the whole thing. If this movie wasn't based on actual events, it would be completely unbelievable. But somehow it is based in reality so that helps its case. It's not a perfect film by any stretch of the imagination, but it instills the right level of humor to keep it entertaining throughout. It's definitely worth a watch.

• Nov 30, 2017

A bizarre one to say the least, but it had its moments.

A bizarre one to say the least, but it had its moments.