I Love You...Don't Touch Me! Reviews

• Dec 22, 2012

Kind of quirky, funny!

Kind of quirky, funny!

• Apr 17, 2012

I hated the main character intensely. Clearly written by an idiot.

I hated the main character intensely. Clearly written by an idiot.

• May 16, 2011

pretty funny run-of-the-mill romcom with a guilty jewish twist.

pretty funny run-of-the-mill romcom with a guilty jewish twist.

• May 16, 2011

hmm... why can't she see mr. Right has been next to her all these while? but i guess girls dream...

• Aug 07, 2009

This was big Sundance hit. Great performances, hilarious dialogue, and some really awesome original songs, has the feel of a female Woody Allen movie. RECOMMEND HIGHLY

• Mar 06, 2009

This romantic comedy film was good that fair male and female points dealing with shifty lookin relationships. It had ok'ish characters with average acting that had some funny moments.

• Feb 23, 2008

[size=5][b]Two for the Road[/b][/size] Directed by: Stanley Doonan [img]http://www.britposters.com/images/two%20for%20the%20road%20320x240.jpg[/img] This is a good movie in so many ways, I can't quite understand why I didn't like it more. It's got a great cast, a good director, neat location, cool editing, and a classic story told in the admittedly somewhat dated language of the late 60's. Somehow, while I enjoyed it, it never really got under my skin. The story is about a couple, and it's told in a series of 4 (I think, got a little confusing) road trips they take over the course of their relationship, intercut with each other. It starts when Albert Finney is a young bachlor who meets Audry Hepburn by accident and ends up on a road trip with her, eventually leading to marrage. There's another when they are married, another when she's pregnant, and another after they have a kid and are fighting and on the edge of divorce. There might be another one, they are intercut in such a way that it gets kind of confusing figuring out exactly which road trip they are on. Anyhow, my only major criticism is that it's very 60's, and it's very the establishment of the 60's trying to relate to the conterculture, and they don't really get it. Beyond that, it's really good. So why didn't it connect to me more? I'm not sure. I guess it's because of that criticism. It felt a little too phoney even though it did so much right. Maybe I wouldn't feel that way on another viewing. Either way, still a worthwhile film. [size=4][i]7.5[/i][/size] [size=5][b]I Love You, Don't Touch Me![/b][/size] Directed by: Julie Davis [img]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/5122862DD6L._AA240_.jpg[/img] : sigh : this is one of those oh-so-ernest movies made by a first time filmmaker that isn't awful, but isn't nearly as good as it hopes to be, and comes off as annoying occasionally because of it's ernestness. Anyhow, it's a boy-loves-girl-but-she-thinks-of-him-as-best-friend story, but told from a female perspective this time. Instead, the protagonist, who's a virgin, ends up sleeping with some random sleazy artist who's 20 something years older. Of course, the guy takes her back after sleeping with one of her friends anyway. It's got some funny moments, and I thought the girls were unconventionally pretty, but ultimately it tries too hard and produces too little. [size=4][i]5.0[/i][/size]

• Nov 25, 2007

not very good at all

not very good at all

• Nov 05, 2007

I fell in love with this movie. I was so sad when the theatres barely gave it a shot.

• Aug 11, 2007

The first half of this movie when the lead is dating a thousand Mr. Wrongs made me laugh so hard, but I kind of lost my respect for her once she slept with the creepy old composer, and the movie went downhill from there.