I Lunghi giorni della vendetta (Days of Vengeance)(The Deadliest Gunfight) (1967) - Rotten Tomatoes

I Lunghi giorni della vendetta (Days of Vengeance)(The Deadliest Gunfight) (1967)

TOMATOMETER

——

——

AUDIENCE SCORE

Critic Consensus: No consensus yet.

Movie Info

Cast

Show More Cast

Critic Reviews for I Lunghi giorni della vendetta (Days of Vengeance)(The Deadliest Gunfight)

There are no critic reviews yet for I Lunghi giorni della vendetta (Days of Vengeance)(The Deadliest Gunfight). Keep checking Rotten Tomatoes for updates!

Audience Reviews for I Lunghi giorni della vendetta (Days of Vengeance)(The Deadliest Gunfight)

½

Average Spaghetti Western with typical awkward acting that still works for the genre, a few corny attempts at comedy and fair amounts of shooting action! Overall, not a well-known movie for reasons, but good to watch for you Italian Cowboy fans.

Darrin Craig
Darrin Craig
½

DC Fixx
DC Fixx

Mostly for Gemma fans, the script is full of common places, even with some nice touches here and there, probably thanks to Fernando Di Leo who was the co-writer. This is one of those italian flicks where the main theme is far more memorable than the movie itself.

Tsubaki Sanjuro
Tsubaki Sanjuro

I Lunghi giorni della vendetta (Days of Vengeance)(The Deadliest Gunfight) Quotes

There are no approved quotes yet for this movie.

Discussion Forum

Discuss I Lunghi giorni della vendetta (Days of Vengeance)(The Deadliest Gunfight) on our Movie forum!

News & Features