I Now Pronounce You Chuck & Larry - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

I Now Pronounce You Chuck & Larry Reviews

Page 2 of 3705
July 21, 2016
Uh? I don't know about this one.
½ July 18, 2016
The film's given rating may be slightly lower than "Billy Madison" because of being mediocrely weird at a faltered approach, even when it's more comedic with the dynamic duo of the comedy genre. However, the idea might've been squandered when being overshadowed. (C)

(Full review TBD)
June 27, 2016
I Now Pronounce You Chuck & Larry is a hilarious and intriguing movie. Adam Sandler and Kevin James are comedy gold. I would suggest this movie.
June 27, 2016
The reason this movie is so great is not Chuck (Adam Sandler) and Larry (Kevin James). It's the supporting cast that got all my laughs. Ving Rhames is the winner in this flick. He's the one responsible for the title of this blog. His "I'm Every Woman" shower scene killed. I thoroughly enjoyed his "Bad Ass" tattoo. I'll let you guess where it's located. Steve Buscemi plays a super creep fully equipped with fanny pack. I almost fell out of my bed when I saw Dave Matthews. He has zero lines and he was still fucking excellent! Recent SNL alum suit up as well as cast members from Sandler's day, Rob Schneider & David Spade. Both show up in all their glory. Spade a little more glorious than Schneider. Chuck and Larry are great and I fully appreciate all the gay supporting themes. The reason to see this movie though is most definitely the supporting cast. So, I Now Pronounce You Chuck & Larry gets my seal of approval.
June 17, 2016
Ever since Kevin James joined Adam Sandler, the films only got worse. Kevin's humor is just lazy, and when he tries to get his inspiration from the late Chris Farley, how does he treat it? I'll label that with six words, WAY TOO HARD, AND BEYOND DESPERATE! Oh, I haven't forgotten about you Adam! He doesn't even care. Why should we!?
½ May 28, 2016
The idea of the movie sounds okay, but the movie is something you would expect from an Adam Sandler movie, boring, not funny, not interesting and not entertaining.
May 27, 2016
It does it's job... it makes me laugh. What else is it for?
March 5, 2016
It's funny and slightly shocking, and one of the rare movies in that Adam Sandler is in a good performance.
February 19, 2016
Saw the preview and it looks hilarious.
½ February 6, 2016
January 25, 2016
this movie was freakin hilarious. they picked the 2 perfect guys for the part and how they got ving rhames to play gay ill never, ever know but it made the movie even funnier than it already was. if u dont think this movie is hilarious then you have absolutely no sense of humor at all!!!
January 17, 2016
common Adam Sandler is money!
December 31, 2015
Looks funny but I'm concerned this will pull a Click/Bruce Almighty and turn into a chick flick. Prediction: 3 stars
December 19, 2015
Something to offend every minority group.
½ November 19, 2015
Nothing special. Stereotypical jokes, some cuter than others
½ October 30, 2015
Best of this Mid-week movies ...funny enough , Ving Rhames was one of the highlights in this one ! Entertaintment enough ! SOMDVD
October 24, 2015
Two of the bigger names in comedy give us one giant turd of a comedy but at least they got paid.
October 19, 2015
Might be a renter. Not too overly excited about it right now.
October 1, 2015
It's got Adam Sandler.... that should be interesting.
½ September 17, 2015
When seeing that Alexander Payne and Jim Taylor wrote I Now Pronounced you Chuck and Larry, I was very curious to see where it's gonna go. That is until I heard that Alexander Payne hated what has become of the script because Adam Sandler changed a lot of it to the point of it almost completely unrecognizable. So I was wondering about how bad it can be, and after watching it, I Now Pronounced you Chuck and Larry is not as terrible as I thought was going to be, but it's still a bad movie that could've been so much better. The acting is fine, and Adam Sandler's character is not as much of a jerk in this as his other films which makes it not as intolerable to watch. For the jokes, like 70% of the movie is not funny at all, but the other 30% actually gave me a laugh which I never thought would happen for a recent Adam Sandler, until Hotel Transylvania comes up that is. The way of portraying gay people is not correct and it feels like they were making fun of them rather in a good and funny way. Rob Schneider as an Asian minister felt very racist to Asian people and he wasn't even funny which made it even worse. The plot is predictable, and there were moments that were just there to keep the movie going. So while I Now Pronounce you Chuck and Larry isn't the worst film that stars Adam Sandler and Kevin James, and is not NEARLY Adam Sandler's worst one, but it's a disappointing movie that would've been better if the movie uses Alexander Payne and Jim Taylor's take on the movie.
Page 2 of 3705