I, Pastafari: A Flying Spaghetti Monster Story Reviews

• Jul 12, 2020

This documentary provides insight into the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Although it will mostly be of interest to their adherents (called Pastafarians), it is actually a well done documentary and sheds light on some important questions concerning the equal treatment of religions and makes one wonder if granting special privileges to religion in the first place is perhaps opening a pandora's box.

• Jul 11, 2020

The only "true" religion! Many details from many countries! Faboulus!

The only "true" religion! Many details from many countries! Faboulus!

• Jul 11, 2020

Makes you wanna join the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. There is no better way to make a point for the necessary separation of church and state!

• Jul 08, 2020

Very interesting and informative documentary showcasing the struggle and debate involved in the question of what makes a religion real/legitimate. I personally believe that there is one true god. That god is The Flying Spaghetti Monster. RAmen! It's my religion. It's just as real/legitimate as any other religion. All Pastafarians need to see this documentary to become more educated on the origins and the struggle of the religion to be recognized worldwide. Great movie that I highly recommend for ALL!

• Jul 08, 2020

This was a very fulfilling, enlightening, and entertaining religious documentary. I hope that it will help end intolerance and discrimination against the Pastafari people.

• Jul 08, 2020

I think this documentary introduces those that are not familiar with the Church of FSM or its history to the ideas of the Church and its believers in a way that allows the viewer to come to their own opinion without finding the fimlaker's point of view overly pushy or heavy handed. I hope that light touch will help people understand the sincerity of those that believe and to give them the dignity of not dismissing them out of hand. I thoroughly enjoyed the movie and getting some insight into its subjects' experiences and motivations.