I See You.com Reviews

• Feb 05, 2013

Pathetic plot and there's nothing to laugh at, the only good thing in this film was the hot chicks.

• Feb 25, 2012

Actually this wasnt to bad of a movie , had some great lessions to be learned. Shiri Appleby was surpurb in this movie and the actress that played Beau's daughter has great potental.

• Oct 16, 2011

17-vuotias poika ostaa mini-kamerat ja näytää materiaalia verkossa sivustolla I-See-you.com.Rahaa tulee ovista ja ikkunoista kun sivustosta tulee suuri hitti. Kaikkilla näyttää olevan hauskaa, kunnes kaikki romahtaa ....

• Sep 04, 2011

pretty nice comedy about a member of the family who creates a web sites that shows live what the family does all day .....nice watch

• Jun 03, 2011

Funny, sick and good...at some times

Funny, sick and good...at some times

• May 03, 2011

kept me interested the whole way, but very mean-spirited and unlikeable.

kept me interested the whole way, but very mean-spirited and unlikeable.

• Nov 23, 2010

Some funny parts, but not enough to keep it going. If you hadn't already seen "Ed TV" or "Truman Show" then this one might be fresher, but the other films are much funnier and better done. The acting was ok, the females did a much better job than their counterparts, but still it doesn't keep this one afloat. Skip this and rent one of the other two.

• Nov 09, 2010

C'est drôle , ça passe normalement . Cependant , on a un film qui s'appuie sur des teen-movies beaucoup trop stà (C)rà (C)otypà (C)s . Autant dire que les clichà (C)s qui sont toujours là , et Voyeurs.com dà (C)range par des scènes rà (C)pà (C)titifs. Un humour qui fait sourire , mais le film tangue dans une mise en scène totalement loupà (C)e . C'est amusant ,on passe du bon temps , mais le scà (C)nario est plus que mauvais , autant dire que toute l'histoire est trop prà (C)visible . Une petite comà (C)die , mà (C)diocre au top , et sans relief.

• Aug 22, 2010

Interesting, but in the end I didn't fill fulfilled. It had its funny moments.

Interesting, but in the end I didn't fill fulfilled. It had its funny moments.

• Jun 12, 2010

Well it was funny at times. However, the acting wasn't spectacular. The casting wasn't great. All the kids, who were supposed to be in high school, looked like there were all at least 25. The story wasn't awesome, and was kind of predicable. I'd heard of this movie before, and was kind of intrigued, but I was let down. There is a reason most haven't heard of this movie.