I Still Know What You Did Last Summer - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

I Still Know What You Did Last Summer Reviews

August 5, 2017
A surprising horror sequel. You normally assume horror sequels aren't as good as the original right? Well in this case the sequel is just as good as the original. When you start out the movie your expecting it to be the same exact thing in the same exact place. Then it turns out it's in the Bahamas! Great way to keep it original and entertaining, and yes this movie is very entertaining horror goodness. Now the plot may not be incredible but, it works! The acting is pretty good. So overall this is one good typical horror movie sequel that is highly entertaining.
June 18, 2017
Pateta e francamente irritante. O roteiro de Trey Callaway abraça a estupidez inerente em filmes de terror, carece de personagens memoráveis ou situações tensas, é muito mais absurdo do que o original, com um vilão que não nos assusta ninguém.
February 13, 2017
Ok this movie is the sequel and same characters but again can't tell you then all ruin it for you guys. All I can say I love horror movies. If you like horror movies then this is the movie for you. So sit relax grab your Dr Pepper and popcorn because this will keep you the edge of your seat .
½ February 7, 2017
Still scary and thrilling. Not bad at all for a sequel. It will keep you on the edge of your seat. (First and only viewing - 7/5/2008)
February 1, 2017
The first movie was better than this
½ January 22, 2017
Bad graphics, its soundtrack is scariest than the story and a little predictable, but well acted and with good screenplay.
November 28, 2016
I still know what you did last summer is a kick ass, no holds barred roller coaster that grabs you from the start of the film to the ending.This is , we get a scarier film with better acting and a twist that no one saw one of my top films ever that is very underrated and universally hated. I dont care for the 1st movie alot but at times i do enjoy watching it, but this film is my favorite in the trilogy. With a few returning cast members and new faces coming. Say what you wanna say about this movie I think its great despite people saying its trash. Thats their opinion and this is mine. I own it because i love it and thats all that matters. I am curious of a remake they might do in 2017 or 2018. We'll see if thats good or not.
½ September 17, 2016
Pretty average flick, not bad/not good. The acting was disappointing in this one...MEH.
½ September 16, 2016
Yeah it's not a great horror film if you want to be scared but it has some laughs and has that late 90's feel that makes it fun. Plus it's a who's who of 90's stars.
August 15, 2016
Way better than the first one
July 23, 2016
Even as far as sequels go, this is pretty bad. I found some enjoyment in the first film, especially for what it is. This time around things are just plain bad, and the acting is pretty much on that same level.
½ July 22, 2016
Just like the original with an awesome tropical setting.
May 3, 2016
Better than the first!!!
October 20, 2015
Generic slasher with more focus on cleavage than scares.
½ September 12, 2015
I found this to be more enjoyable than the first. The first has a very good premise and some good moments but as a whole isn't amazing. This film puts things on a bigger scale and makes it intentionally parody-like. So I'd suggest watching both with friends if you're looking for something alright to watch and maybe laugh at.
July 16, 2015
I liked it 90s slasher fun!
½ July 13, 2015
Fun, chilling, satisfying film.
½ May 15, 2015
The original was barely passable then you water it down and pass it off as a sequel.....what bull$hit.
April 22, 2015
By no means a masterpiece, I Still Know is an obvious cash cow but despite its flawed acting, script, and overblown tone, it remains a satisfying guilty pleasure for lovers of bad horror sequels.