I Still Know What You Did Last Summer - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

I Still Know What You Did Last Summer Reviews

½ September 17, 2016
Pretty average flick, not bad/not good. The acting was disappointing in this one...MEH.
½ September 16, 2016
Yeah it's not a great horror film if you want to be scared but it has some laughs and has that late 90's feel that makes it fun. Plus it's a who's who of 90's stars.
August 15, 2016
Way better than the first one
July 23, 2016
Even as far as sequels go, this is pretty bad. I found some enjoyment in the first film, especially for what it is. This time around things are just plain bad, and the acting is pretty much on that same level.
½ July 22, 2016
Just like the original with an awesome tropical setting.
May 3, 2016
Better than the first!!!
October 20, 2015
Generic slasher with more focus on cleavage than scares.
½ September 12, 2015
I found this to be more enjoyable than the first. The first has a very good premise and some good moments but as a whole isn't amazing. This film puts things on a bigger scale and makes it intentionally parody-like. So I'd suggest watching both with friends if you're looking for something alright to watch and maybe laugh at.
July 16, 2015
I liked it 90s slasher fun!
½ July 13, 2015
Fun, chilling, satisfying film.
½ May 15, 2015
The original was barely passable then you water it down and pass it off as a sequel.....what bull$hit.
April 22, 2015
By no means a masterpiece, I Still Know is an obvious cash cow but despite its flawed acting, script, and overblown tone, it remains a satisfying guilty pleasure for lovers of bad horror sequels.
½ March 23, 2015
A disappointment. It was predictable, unintelligent and terribly slow movie. It is terribly annoying, I could tell every next move. Don't waste time on this one, saw the original again instead.
March 10, 2015
Dammit RT, why did you change the consensus right when I posted this on reddit
½ March 1, 2015
Still love it after all these years... way underrated if you ask this guy. To me... just as hip and refreshing as it was when I was 11.
½ January 13, 2015
This is probably twice as cheesy as the original but it continues right where it left of a year earlier, cuts out any irrelevant build up, and gives us plenty of action, several kills, classic slasher cliches, and a twist ending - what more do you need? It also stars Brandy and Jack Black, a token pop star who's big at the time and wants to begin a movie career, plus Jack Black who will look back at this and think 'what was I doing'?! You could compare it to Kelly Rowland and Johnny Depp's performance in a Nightmare on Elm Street, although the latter is a bit more credible. I love the setting for this, it's like the TV series Death in Paradise, whereby everyone on the island is either going to end up dead, or be the murderer. Of course we know that despite Jennifer Love Hewitt being the one the killer is after, that technically makes her the star, and the safest ass in the film. It's got all the ingredients I love about these type of movies, suspense, a memorable cast, an eerie setting, a good villain, and an enticement to watch it over and over again. It's around the era I first started watching horror movies and possibly what grew me more and more into an addiction for this genre. It's just a shame they never completed this series by making a memorable finale to the trilogy (only a straight to DVD episode which degrades the excitement of the previous two). I just suggest you sit back, relax, and enjoy the basic concept that is hooded killer playing cat and mouse with a fresh batch of teens - it's priceless fun!
Robbanflix
January 1, 2015
This is actually a pretty decent sequel but not as good the first movie but close. A few actors are back and the story continues quite nice aswell. The killer is back for more blood.. there is no need to tell more.. just sit back and enjoy.
December 9, 2014
What is your problem Alex Roy I love this film it's better than the first get your ratings right durrr
½ December 2, 2014
Really bad movie. Enough said.