I Want Your Money - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

I Want Your Money Reviews

October 15, 2018
Genius, thought provoking and everything in between.
½ July 30, 2017
When you have that much of a gap between the audience and critic score, that tells you something. I'm not going to try to convince you of one ideology or another, but although the film can be cheesy at times, you should watch it with an open mind and not give in to the anti-Reagan hype from those who call everything disagreeing with the popular narrative as "hatched jobs". Cheesy animation at times but very informative for those who choose to be informed. Economic policies are explained in very easy to explain analogies.
December 19, 2013
This is a great film
½ September 13, 2013
this movie is poison, Regan was an actor and puppet of the super rich! Some people need help, the countries that are closer to a socialisation have the best schools health care and over all better lives for their people!
April 5, 2013
An insult to the viewer's intellect. For a person with a visceral and adversarial view of anyone left of center, but no real knowledge about politics. Extremely misleading and partisan.
February 16, 2013
Great flick! Funny and very informative explanation of the dangers of more government intervention. I will say it is a bit of preaching to the choir type of thing as Liberals and Left wingers may not care for it just for that reason
½ December 12, 2012
Great analogies, examples and explanations of basic economic principals and the effect they have on the country and it's citizens.
½ September 10, 2012
If I could give this piece of fascist garbage 0 out of 5 stars I would, pure right-wing propaganda
September 6, 2012
Just saw this on Netflix. Although, it didn't provide me with any information I hadn't seen or heard before, it does provide a very complete conservative view of our economy and the choices we face.
½ July 22, 2012
Can't wait to see it
½ July 17, 2012
what a B.S documentary. that's how you win votes, put fear into the public brainwash them. tell them you have the solution and their salvation.
June 25, 2012
Fantastic use of animation and humor to convey the director's point.
May 23, 2012
Finally, something in the theaters for thinkers.
½ March 23, 2012
I watched this Reagan lovefest because I like to keep an open mind. But this piece of cinematic trash is little more than a right-wing political propaganda piece. This is pandering at its basest level. It makes Michael Moore's heavily skewed documentaries look fair and balanced. It conveniently ignores facts that are inconsistent with its point of view, and some of the "facts" it throws out actually contradict its own thesis if you think about it. But this is not a thinking-man's movie. This is drivel meant to be devoured by people who are already heavily entrenched in the economic right. Unless you want to watch Reagan smack Obama around in a boxing ring (which is about the only thing worth seeing in this movie anyway), I suggest you save yourself an hour and nineteen minutes. And I am sure Reagan v. Obama is already on Youtube if you must see that anyway.
March 11, 2012
Fantastic film, reveals everything that needs to be fixed with our corrupt political system. I love how all the critic reviews for it are completely, well, FAIL. I could go over all the reasons that they are just bashing this movie without any good points made and how blind they are to what it is saying, but I won't. Well, maybe one thing. One critic says that the movie states that JFK would not be a democrat if he was alive today and that its one of those things that people do when they make up dead peoples minds. WELL if they actually WATCHED the movie they would understand that they say that he would not be able to get the nomination, as in, THE DEMOCRATS WOULD NOT WANT HIM. I searched reviews for this movie up to see all these people who have a Obama-fetish and I knew exactly what I was gonna' find. Barely sane and pompous people who are so caught up in their little world that they can't understand anything but what they want to be true, but they know its not. Oh yeah those people who are saying that this movie is garbage because it is biased, what political movie do you know of that isn't biased. I don't know of any political movie that doesn't have bias, if anyone does I would be glad to look it up and see if it does. Ok. OK.
February 22, 2012
The truth is never easy to hear when it comes to anything government run. Clearly the socialist left will think this a piece of tripe as well as anyone would who believes that government is the answer. Government exist because the people allow them a portion of authority, not the other way around! People who are getting this mixed up should move back to England and start living under the rule of the king and let Americans keep ruling America.
February 18, 2012
Absolute garbage. Extremely misleading, dishonest, and one sided about sums the whole thing up. One of the most blatant and pathetic attempts at political propaganda I've ever witnessed in my life.
January 5, 2012
Well made and very well presented documentary about how the failures of the Democrats always have to be made up for by great republicans (with JFK being an exception). It tells the story of how Reagan was the best economic president and how in just a few decades everything has been undone by the recklessness of the current administration. Some may call BS, but that's just because they are blind to the fact that Obama is behind the biggest instance of runaway spending in the history of this nation. The film proves that more government is a bad thing and shows how the problem will only get worse. The interviews are great and the facts are well presented, even fun sometimes, with animations and visual aids. A must see, especially for an economic class (but I doubt teacher will show this ever).
½ January 2, 2012
A must see for all you liberals
½ December 26, 2011
Just finished watching I WANT YOUR MONEY at the O'Neal Rave in the "Dance Flick room". This was a somewhat informative flick. I've just learned why capitalism is a better policy than socialism. Socialism is like every student in class recieving the same no matter how hard or how little they worked. Another selling point for me towards capitalism is that everybody has different talents. That made sense to me.