I Witness Reviews

• May 20, 2018

A little slow in spots, but a nice entertaining movie. Don't know why it only got 30%, I mean it's Raymond Reddington!!

• Jun 23, 2014

An oldie movie but it wasn't too bad with an interesting storyline.

An oldie movie but it wasn't too bad with an interesting storyline.

• Oct 15, 2011

Given the star power, I would have expected a better presentation. Not at fault, for being a "bad" movie, however, it's slow build and "made for tv movie" feel, left much to be desired.

• Jeffrey M Super Reviewer
    Jun 09, 2011

Despite the best efforts of Jeff Daniels and the criminally underutilized James Spader, I Witness falls flat. The script is a bit of a mess, the action sequences bland and uninspired, giving the film an overall TV movie feel. While Portia de Rossi, partner to Ellen Degeneres, is sexy, she was a liability for this film.

• Jan 27, 2011

W: 1. Not the best but if you are bored...

W: 1. Not the best but if you are bored...

• Jun 03, 2010

Loved it. Solid acting and a great ending. I didn't know a thing about the movie before watching it so I was very pleasantly surprised by this one.

• Jun 03, 2010

Interesting film. I found that it was quite easy to lose the plot if distracted - not that that's a bad thing! I just wasn't in the mood for paying attention. It tends to go off on tangents making it hard to keep track of good v. bad, but it resolves itself nicely at the end.

• Jun 03, 2010

Bland thriller, it's all very familiar. The cast is nothing special either. Way too slow moving and the lack of character development doesn't help keep the viewer interested. It's one of those movies where you wonder why they even made it.

• Jun 03, 2010

(***): [img]http://images.rottentomatoes.com/images/user/icons/icon14.gif[/img] A well-acted and interesting/entertaining thriller.

• Feb 24, 2010

Bland thriller, it?s all very familiar. The cast is nothing special either. Way too slow moving and the lack of character development doesn?t help keep the viewer interested. It?s one of those movies where you wonder why they even made it.