Ice Age 2: The Meltdown - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Ice Age 2: The Meltdown Reviews

March 24, 2018
Memorable characters and the occasional fun is all that many will remember from this lesser Ice Age entry.
March 19, 2018
I haven't seen the first "Ice Age" film in a long time, so I can't really say for sure, but to me this might be the best and funniest in the series to date.
March 14, 2018
Last good part of movie
½ February 27, 2018

"Ice Age 2: The Meltdown" tal vez abandone su lado mas dramático en beneficio de una historia mas divertida y graciosa de ver, y eso en verdad se nota y se resiente en si misma, pero aun ofrece un digno entretenimiento (es hilarante en todo sentido, sobretodo cuando la pelicula sigue a Scratch y se apoya en su impresionante animación).
January 28, 2018
Not as good as the first, but still quite funny, Ice Age The Meltdown is overall good.
January 18, 2018
Not as good as it predecessor but still very entertaining, with good characters (and new characters). Proves that not all good movies have a good rating on Rotten Tomatoes.
½ December 26, 2017
Easily the best Ice Age sequel, not as good as the first film, but it's still a great sequel
December 10, 2017
Not as interesting as the first movie and with some new boring characters, but it is still funny to watch and thrilling at certain points of the story.
September 6, 2017
Charming & memorable, this is the one sequel I'll always watch
½ August 20, 2017
Not as good as the original one, but still not bad.
½ July 26, 2017
A sequel that almost tops it's predecessor!
June 18, 2017
O principal problema com o Ice Age 2 é que, como muitas sequências, ele não tem razão não-comercial de existir. O primeiro filme não era bom o suficiente para justificar uma segunda parte, e este novo não tem nada a acrescentar, a história é brega: com outra viagem semelhante a outra, um romance banal e frio, e alguns irritante novos personagens, os personagens antigos não recebem nada de interessante para fazer a não ser enrolar e esperar o final.
June 1, 2017
The Meltdown indeed. The sequel cannot live up to the first.
May 1, 2017
Grade - C
Not as good as the first and, if anything, quite boring from what I remember.
April 29, 2017
"Ice Age 2: The Meltdown" was a very charming & admirative movie. It was pretty cool to see Manny (Ray Romano)'s unique voyage through the rough plains, alongside with his fellow & trustworthy companions.
The screenplay was well portrayed, it was beautifully directed and very intelligently written. Due to all these fabulous implements, I think this movie qualifies for what I call a 'Good Movie!'
½ February 18, 2017
This doesn't have the charm of the first film, with the additions of the new characters more a plot device than fully embraced characters. However, the vulture scenes were good, especially their musical number.
½ February 9, 2017
More Unfunny Comic reliefs with a Boring Story and Pointless villains that appear in so little scenes along side decent animation.... BUT WHO CARES when the movie is so Bland
January 9, 2017
One of the best Ice Age movies.
½ December 3, 2016
Probably the least memorable of the series. Thankful for Crash and Eddie...
½ November 24, 2016
Surely the Best Ice Age movie ever.
Humor is reflected in a large role.
Negative feedback can be found, but this film is still entertaining.