Ice Age 2: The Meltdown - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Ice Age 2: The Meltdown Reviews

½ April 17, 2018
Tone down Crash and Eddie, and this movie is a 10/10 for me.
April 11, 2018
better than day after tomorrow
½ April 6, 2018
not as good as the original but gives a good few laughs and adds memorable characters.
April 5, 2018
It's my mom's favorite movie in the Ice Age series!
March 28, 2018
I wanted to take my older kids to the movies for some family time. We went and saw Ice Age Meltdown really for lack of something better to see. (Looks like a bad year for movies again- on the bright side, we'll save a couple hundred bucks.) I am pleased to say, I loved this movie. I laughed so much and found it very enjoyable. It was much better than the first one and I don't know if I've EVER said that about a movie. The characters are witty and entertaining and Scrat gets a lot more screen time in his plight for the great acorn. If you liked the first Ice Age then seeing the sequel is completely risk free. A great film for young and old alike.
½ March 27, 2018
Extremely funny and great visuals.
March 24, 2018
Memorable characters and the occasional fun is all that many will remember from this lesser Ice Age entry.
March 19, 2018
I haven't seen the first "Ice Age" film in a long time, so I can't really say for sure, but to me this might be the best and funniest in the series to date.
March 14, 2018
Last good part of movie
January 28, 2018
Not as good as the first, but still quite funny, Ice Age The Meltdown is overall good.
January 18, 2018
Not as good as it predecessor but still very entertaining, with good characters (and new characters). Proves that not all good movies have a good rating on Rotten Tomatoes.
½ December 26, 2017
Easily the best Ice Age sequel, not as good as the first film, but it's still a great sequel
December 10, 2017
Not as interesting as the first movie and with some new boring characters, but it is still funny to watch and thrilling at certain points of the story.
September 6, 2017
Charming & memorable, this is the one sequel I'll always watch
½ August 20, 2017
Not as good as the original one, but still not bad.
½ July 26, 2017
A sequel that almost tops it's predecessor!
June 18, 2017
O principal problema com o Ice Age 2 é que, como muitas sequências, ele não tem razão não-comercial de existir. O primeiro filme não era bom o suficiente para justificar uma segunda parte, e este novo não tem nada a acrescentar, a história é brega: com outra viagem semelhante a outra, um romance banal e frio, e alguns irritante novos personagens, os personagens antigos não recebem nada de interessante para fazer a não ser enrolar e esperar o final.
June 1, 2017
The Meltdown indeed. The sequel cannot live up to the first.
May 1, 2017
Grade - C
Not as good as the first and, if anything, quite boring from what I remember.
April 29, 2017
"Ice Age 2: The Meltdown" was a very charming & admirative movie. It was pretty cool to see Manny (Ray Romano)'s unique voyage through the rough plains, alongside with his fellow & trustworthy companions.
The screenplay was well portrayed, it was beautifully directed and very intelligently written. Due to all these fabulous implements, I think this movie qualifies for what I call a 'Good Movie!'