Ice Age: Continental Drift - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Ice Age: Continental Drift Reviews

½ May 26, 2017
OK, I enjoyed the first and third Ice Ages, but I did not really care for the second one, but this? Oh, my gosh, IT'S THE SECOND MOVIE ALL OVER AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
½ May 24, 2017
Wow! This installment to the 'Ice Age' Franchise was a very remarkable experience for me, in which I found some really important messages being conveyed to the audience. It was silly, funny, unique & beautifully presented.
Therefore, I think this animation is an ideal choice not only for entertainment, but also to educate people about the importance of family and looking out for each other.
May 17, 2017
Meh, is all I have to say about it

Now stop making sequels??
May 3, 2017
Ice Age 4 offers the same with some nice animation, but a story and characters that have been done in other films (Heck,mostly from their own!)
The Burning Medallion of badness has been given.
Story:2|10
Animation:7|10
Characters:3|10
Overall:4|10.
April 22, 2017
4/16/2017 (2): Ok at best. Scrat provided the only laughs in the flick.
April 9, 2017
There where funny moments but not as good as I hoped and thought
March 3, 2017
They just keep making too many sequels, it gets old after awhile
February 23, 2017
I doubt this boring film
February 9, 2017
Oh yeah this Franchise is still a Thing
and THIS TIME with Pirates, more Characters, annoying ones btw, unfunny jokes and it's Boring as crap....
January 9, 2017
Probably the best Ice Age movie. It's such a shame the next one was so bad.
January 2, 2017
Horrible. So many things wrong with the 'facts' presented.
December 27, 2016
It's worst then the video game
December 5, 2016
This unnecessary fourquel was obviously conceived to make (more) money only, with an uninspired story that is dull, unfunny and full of the lamest clichés about the "value of family" - and Scrat is the only thing that still works, even if in homeopathic doses.
November 27, 2016
The best of the sequels.
½ November 24, 2016
The fourth Ice Age movie is already trying to get too far.
A little embarrassing, but funny movie failed to surprise positively.
Vengeful and nautical-themed film is at least better than the fifth part.
November 16, 2016
Stale plotting and tired gags make Ice Age 4 drift away and never return.
November 5, 2016
The main characters are still fine but teen peaches was just so annoying and cliche.
But this movies best part is the new characters like granny and the pirates. Granny would be the best ice age character if Buck did not exist, all the pirates were unique and funny and the villain was actually ok, and I liked Lewis. There were some funny moments but it's mostly laugh free and plot is weird. But when all else fails... know and believe... That Scrat... is... AWESOME. Over all it's a very ok movie.
½ October 17, 2016
mucho mejor que la 2 y la 3
October 12, 2016
This movie was a dissapointment.
October 6, 2016
Definitely the wittiest, but certainly not the cleverest. Quite easily the worst in the series. No hilarious jokes and the film goes too all over the place.