Ice Age: Continental Drift - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Ice Age: Continental Drift Reviews

January 9, 2017
Probably the best Ice Age movie. It's such a shame the next one was so bad.
January 2, 2017
Horrible. So many things wrong with the 'facts' presented.
January 1, 2017
Good is all I have to say about it

Now stop making sequels??
December 27, 2016
It's worst then the video game
December 5, 2016
This unnecessary fourquel was obviously conceived to make (more) money only, with an uninspired story that is dull, unfunny and full of the lamest clichés about the "value of family" - and Scrat is the only thing that still works, even if in homeopathic doses.
November 27, 2016
The best of the sequels.
½ November 24, 2016
The fourth Ice Age movie is already trying to get too far.
A little embarrassing, but funny movie failed to surprise positively.
Vengeful and nautical-themed film is at least better than the fifth part.
November 16, 2016
Stale plotting and tired gags make Ice Age 4 drift away and never return.
November 5, 2016
The main characters are still fine but teen peaches was just so annoying and cliche.
But this movies best part is the new characters like granny and the pirates. Granny would be the best ice age character if Buck did not exist, all the pirates were unique and funny and the villain was actually ok, and I liked Lewis. There were some funny moments but it's mostly laugh free and plot is weird. But when all else fails... know and believe... That Scrat... is... AWESOME. Over all it's a very ok movie.
½ October 17, 2016
mucho mejor que la 2 y la 3
October 12, 2016
This movie was a dissapointment.
October 6, 2016
Definitely the wittiest, but certainly not the cleverest. Quite easily the worst in the series. No hilarious jokes and the film goes too all over the place.
September 18, 2016
Sanctimonious silage.
September 15, 2016
This was quite The disappointment :(
jamrcla
August 27, 2016
An enjoyable fourth part, A few decent laughs, Altogether better than the third but not the first two, The kids will love it, Adults will enjoy but won't think anything else of it, I can't comment on the 3D as I watched the 2D version, I wanted to see more of Scrat but he still stole the show.
½ August 26, 2016
Not that far back from last one but running out of ideas keep ice age going
August 19, 2016
Very Disappointing For an Ice age film
½ August 18, 2016
At this point of the franchise, it seems like herd gets to big to the point of less and less character development, the story also seems oddly convoluted for a kids film. At the beginning the villian of the story was essentially the world reshaping, but later on, the focus was shifted to a stereotypical pirate character.
This film does improve on the animation, but seems to not improve everywhere else. While it wasn't a horrible film, it is passable.
August 17, 2016
What the first film lacked in originality by following the unlikely friends concept that dreamworks and pixar pioneered it more than made up for that with it's heart. Sadly that's faded after a good but not brilliant sequel and a passable third and it's pretty clear fox won't try anything new with their little earner. Like all animated films it has its moments but they're not enough to compensate for a mounimaginative pic. The first film filled me with wondstlmer and at times scared me, sadly I'm not even slightly feeling the same way now with a franchise that looks set to last as long as the ice age itself
August 12, 2016
Ice Age: Continental Drift has plenty of flaws, but it's host of loveable characters, excellent animation and funny humor make sure it's still a decent film.
Grade: B-