Ice Princess - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Ice Princess Reviews

October 6, 2016
A cute, albeit cheesy, Disney movie that is fun and enjoyable, but does follow the expected formula.
September 21, 2016
Ice Princess: This sweet Disney teen drama, about a brainiac torn between following her mom's dreams for a Harvard education and her own secret desire to become a competitive ice skater, is heavy on the schmaltz and features a ridiculously simplistic plot, but there are worse ways to kill an hour and a half, and Michelle Trachtenberg does a fine job of breathing life into what could easily have been a two dimensional, cardboard character that young girls and aspiring figure skaters will love. B-
½ December 23, 2015
It's harmless and fun!
September 29, 2015
Through all the cheesiest Disney Channel flicks to the big screen tear jerkers, "Ice Princess" comes along and falls somewhere in the middle. After going through a lifetime of handwork at school, Casey embarks on a school physics assignment that sends her on a life changing journey to find her true passion (figure skating). As she tries and tries, her passion just never came through, but when she factored in physics and calculated her moves and landings, things began to look up for her. This film is about self-discovery at it's core, and even though the dialogue is cheesy as hell, the actresses could have been better cast, and the story could have been toned-down just a tad, I did enjoy myself. "Ice Princess" is family fluff that shouldn't bother anyone if they know what they are in for. Recommended to young kids and teenage girls, which is what the demographic is anyways.
½ July 29, 2015
There is a lot of girl power in this movie / its great.
March 26, 2015
This movie sucks ASS! If I had a choice between chopping my left nut off or watch this movie again, I'd chop my nut off.
½ February 21, 2015
For a young girl's movie, it was pretty cute
February 15, 2015
Is not the great movie but it's pure entertaining for kids.
December 20, 2014
A cute movie for the entire family about following your dreams.
½ December 14, 2014
12/13/2014: Not a bad little movie.
August 29, 2014
always have loved this film my favourite
½ August 17, 2014
(First and only viewing - Fall 2009)
June 22, 2014
One of those girly movies I still loved. The cast is wonderful and this movie was the first time I saw Hayden Panettiere. Worth seeing for her alone. I love watching Figure skating which helps.
June 7, 2014
Its good movie o like this movie
June 4, 2014
c un de mes meilleurs!!
March 6, 2014
Predictable and cliche, but the film has a lot of heart, and the cast does a terrific job.
January 25, 2014
I want to see this movie
January 4, 2014
this movie is awesome
January 3, 2014
how do I watch it on here?
½ January 2, 2014
A great movie for preteen girls to enjoy with their moms, as well as fans of figure skating of all ages.
Casey: It's not the computer that makes the jumps. It's you.