Ice Spiders - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Ice Spiders Reviews

½ January 25, 2016
creepy but All right
July 22, 2015
Another useless and medicore SyFy film. They need to have their film making rights revoked and banned. This one is very similar to Vipers. Not much to say. Boring and mediocre and way too much stupid CGI.
August 14, 2014
Hilarious stuff. Poor, but hilarious!
August 12, 2014
Really quite good for the channel it was on normally the channel plays really really bad movies but this one was just really bad but at the same time it was good and funny with pretty decent special effects.
½ December 30, 2013
this is the worst film ever from minute one the dialogue makes you cringe
December 7, 2013
nononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononono
September 1, 2013
Tibor. How you've fallen. BAD everything.
August 10, 2013
I thought it was a decent movie, even for something made by the SciFi Channel.
½ July 8, 2013
On an abandoned mountain there so happens to be a mostly overlooked ski resort. The only other attraction on the mountain...top secret genetic research lab experimenting with super murderous spiders. Of course these creatures escaping falls directly in line with a school trip to the resort, meaning the once great ski champion, broken both in body and spirit by a career ending injury years ago is the only one that can save the day.
May 14, 2013
You can tell Ice Spiders is a Sci Fi film. It gave me chills because I HATE spiders. It's pretty interesting, too.
March 28, 2013
It was fun watching this shit! :D I thought it was movie from nineties.. But 2007? Wtf!
September 10, 2012
BOTTOM LINE: SyFy gives us another stupid ass movie that I will NOT waste time writing a long review on.
½ June 29, 2012
My dad says, "Hey, wanna watch a bad movie on tv?" Turned out to be Ice Spiders.
½ February 27, 2012
Do I have an intense fear of spiders? Yes. Did I laugh my ass off the entire way through this film? You bet I did.
February 13, 2012
Creepy and exciting.
November 12, 2011
Good story line with decent to HORRIBLE acting!
½ September 25, 2011
Cheesy. Poor acting. Bad script and effects. But the fact that there are man-sized spiders trying to kill people, just makes the rest of the film amazing.
September 10, 2011
A great movie that I would watch over and over again, but you must see it as a comedy not a horror film.
August 2, 2011
Too many laughs where there shouldn't be.
½ July 24, 2011