Idaho Transfer (1973)

Critic Consensus: No consensus yet.

Idaho Transfer Photos

Movie Info

Peter Fonda's sophomore directorial effort recounts the adventures of a group of teens who time-travel to the year 2044.
Action & Adventure , Drama , Science Fiction & Fantasy
Directed By:
Written By:
In Theaters:

Watch it now

News & Interviews for Idaho Transfer

Critic Reviews for Idaho Transfer

There are no critic reviews yet for Idaho Transfer. Keep checking Rotten Tomatoes for updates!

Audience Reviews for Idaho Transfer

This film is beyond confusing. There plot is a mess, the characters are annoying, and every single detail makes no sense. The end scene was left unexplained. Even when it tries to be thrilling, it fails to capture any interest. A really stupid, really mind-numbing film.

Wes Shad
Wes Shad

Simple and interesting, This is a 70's sci-fi movie that I enjoyed nearly 40 years later. It does not feel dated, like watching an old star trek show, the story holds up on it's own without the futuristic props.

rob kolari
rob kolari

This Movie is directed by Peter Fonda, and he once again proves that not only can he not act, he suxs as a director / producer. He's kind of like Kyle Petty in Nascar, just cause daddy can drive the King Richard Petty, doesn't mean that Kyle can, and he can't. In this case its Henry Fonda who can and does and Peter who can't. Anyway its a hippy film, being transferred to the future thru a time machine to get away from it all and start Civilization all over, but it doesn't work, hey pass that bong over here, maybe I will better understand this 86 mins of crap. Well after 3 hits still it makes little or no sense, After watching it about 1/3 into the movie the 2 girls come across a hiker and his girlfriend, when he is getting out of the car he whispers something to one of the girls, It had nothing to do with anything in the movie. This one was in the Nightmare Worlds 50 pack from Mill Creek, I surly would buy it, but I see on Amazon it goes for a hefty price. 1 star is all it gets and I am being nice.

Bruce Bruce
Bruce Bruce

Idaho Transfer Quotes

There are no approved quotes yet for this movie.

Discussion Forum

Discuss Idaho Transfer on our Movie forum!

News & Features