Identical Reviews

• Jun 18, 2015

Pretty uneventful movie with some originality and strikes some resemblance from Fight Club but nowhere in the same league.

• Jun 02, 2015

Jonathan does an amazing job in this film, not sure why it gets such a low rating.

• Jan 08, 2013

I love Jonathan Togo he is a great actor, but not even he could save it. It was interesting, dark and confusing. I screamed at my tv when it ended because of how it ended. I just ehhhh i have mixed feelings about this movie. If Jonathan Togo wasn't in it, i wouldn't have seen it. Let's put it that way.

• Oct 08, 2012

Could possibly have been good ... with a real director and real actors

Could possibly have been good ... with a real director and real actors

• Jul 29, 2012

There is literally nothing good about this movie and there are no redeemable qualities that would give you any reason to watch this movie. The plot was very predictable with an extremely unoriginal concept. The whole time I was just waiting for the movie to end.

• Jul 28, 2012

Boring ass movie. I thought it was going to be good but it was horrible.

Boring ass movie. I thought it was going to be good but it was horrible.

• Jul 21, 2012

The story started out interestingly enough, but the plot was poorly developed. Some of the directorial choices left me questioning if the director understood the metamorphisis of the characters. Despite all that, it was a pleasure watching Jonathan Togo perform and I think the free spirited role he plays early on is a role that may be fun to watch again in a future film.

• Jul 15, 2012

Very predictable, lame music, and not well thought out plot.

Very predictable, lame music, and not well thought out plot.

• Jul 14, 2012

another shiney but empty tale of twisted twins

another shiney but empty tale of twisted twins

• Jul 11, 2012

They should have just named this The Fight Club Identity.

They should have just named this The Fight Club Identity.