If I Were You Reviews

• Mar 19, 2018

This was a fun and expected comedy with more depth than I anticipated. I enjoyed it and appreciated the fun characters.

• Jan 09, 2018

Charming film that takes on the possibilities of freedom and growth in times of transition and ultimately celebrates female friendship. Wonderfully acted; flawlessly delivered dry/dark humor.

• Dec 02, 2017

I found this unpredictable, hilarious and cool. Marcia Gay Harden is great. Hey, people who left a negative review: No. You're wrong. Suck it.

• May 14, 2013

At first I took the opening scene seriously, then I soon was laughing out loud. All of the cast were perfect in their roles, but Marcia was outstanding!

• Jul 16, 2011

É engraçado, mas o filme é uma coleção de clichês e a atuação é um pouco forçada às vezes, em especial o Toni Ramos com seus trejeitos de mulher.

• Dec 28, 2010

The family and professional life of a Brazilian family in Rio gets turned upside down because hubby and wife switch bodies. It leads to some funny moments. Good to see it from Brazilian perspective in compariosn with American productions on similar topic ...

• Jul 26, 2010

"Sessão da Tarde" kind of entertainment.

"Sessão da Tarde" kind of entertainment.

• Jul 14, 2009

Otimo para programa familiar. Agrada realmente toda a familia, das crianças até os mais velhos {menos o adolescente metido a cult, claro ¬¬}.

• May 23, 2009

Of course this not a complex movie, neither it is a new concept, quite the contrary but that doesn't mean that this isn't an hilarious movie. I laughed through it all. The entire cast delivers an good performance but Tony Ramos is specially brilliant in this one. And Gloria Pires isn't that far behind either. I already loved this two actors but their talent never stops to amaze me. I highly recommend this one if you are looking for some good laughs.

• Mar 11, 2009

Vi no cinema, eh muito engraçado. Um das melhores interpretações do Toni Ramos, na minha opiniao. Ja Glória Pires apenas acompanha, mas da conta do recado. Bom pra ver com a patroa num dia chuvoso.