If You Could See What I Hear - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

If You Could See What I Hear Reviews

September 4, 2016
A little Canadian gem.
September 28, 2014
As the son of a blind mother, I found this film offensive when I saw it with friends at the time. Friends make light of the disability and manipulate him to get laughs. Sickening.
June 17, 2009
probably one of the best movies i saw
January 4, 2009
One of my all-time favorite movies...a true story and very inspirattional, a great watch!
August 26, 2008
Wonderful perfomances by all, it's an amazing story, full of moments that will make you laugh, as well as cry.
½ August 2, 2008
It's a great movie, with lots of laughs and heart felt drama
July 30, 2008
Hey, let's turn a blind guy's touching memoirs into a sex comedy! Give me a break.
½ May 26, 2008
One of my favorite comedies as a kid. The story is simple, but paints a great picture of an independent blind man who doesn't realize he has a handicap. A nice dramatic twist at the end is well-acted and helps snap him into reality. Definitely worth a look.
December 26, 2007
The best movie you haven't seen.
½ August 25, 2007
A very great performance by Marc Singer as the blind musician Tom Sullivan. This biografical film has a great cast and crew, well done. A movie that has heart and soul. Shari Belafonte is superb as Heather.
½ August 31, 2005
DREADFULLY STUPID FILM, IT MEANS WELL BUT FAILS MISERABLY. POORLY ACTED, ESPECIALLY MARC SINGER. I WAS NOT AMUSED, INTERESTED OR ENTERTAINED.