If You Could See What I Hear - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

If You Could See What I Hear Reviews

½ March 20, 2017
Missed it in the theater, but caught it all summer on HBO. Had its moments, especially in the relationship between Sly and Tom.
September 28, 2014
As the son of a blind mother, I found this film offensive when I saw it with friends at the time. Friends make light of the disability and manipulate him to get laughs. Sickening.
June 17, 2009
probably one of the best movies i saw
January 4, 2009
One of my all-time favorite movies...a true story and very inspirattional, a great watch!
August 26, 2008
Wonderful perfomances by all, it's an amazing story, full of moments that will make you laugh, as well as cry.
½ August 2, 2008
It's a great movie, with lots of laughs and heart felt drama
July 30, 2008
Hey, let's turn a blind guy's touching memoirs into a sex comedy! Give me a break.
½ May 26, 2008
One of my favorite comedies as a kid. The story is simple, but paints a great picture of an independent blind man who doesn't realize he has a handicap. A nice dramatic twist at the end is well-acted and helps snap him into reality. Definitely worth a look.
December 26, 2007
The best movie you haven't seen.
½ August 25, 2007
A very great performance by Marc Singer as the blind musician Tom Sullivan. This biografical film has a great cast and crew, well done. A movie that has heart and soul. Shari Belafonte is superb as Heather.
½ August 31, 2005
DREADFULLY STUPID FILM, IT MEANS WELL BUT FAILS MISERABLY. POORLY ACTED, ESPECIALLY MARC SINGER. I WAS NOT AMUSED, INTERESTED OR ENTERTAINED.