Il Piccolo diavolo (The Little Devil) - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Il Piccolo diavolo (The Little Devil) Reviews

October 26, 2014
I saw this movie one evening in 1993 while living in Rio de Janeiro. I turned on the TV and was expecting something in Portuguese and was surprised when I heard English and saw Walter Matthau and an Italian I had never seen before. I started laughing out loud almost immediately at this ridiculous comedy, and spent the rest of the movie on the verge of tears. I love movies, and this is hands down the funniest movie I have ever seen. This movie is so funny in fact, I have regularly combed the internet for the last 20 years to learn as much as I can about it, and acquire a copy. While I did locate and purchase a copy on blu-ray, it is a regional copy and can't be played on my DVD player, plus, I don't speak Italian. Bummer. Rather than leave a long diatribe about how great this movie is, I will simply recommend, that if you find yourself in Europe or Australia, find it and watch it. There is an English version, and it was not dubbed, I saw it, it's real. As for myself, I will likely spend the next 20 years or more attempting to locate an English copy myself, one on blu-ray, and a digital copy if I can get it.
January 10, 2012
Har gledet meg i resvis til f sett denne igjen, men den har vrt umulig f tak i siden vhs ble historie. Endelig dukket den opp p www. Skuffelsen ble stor da den bare er p italiensk. S mye mye bedre p engelsk.
June 18, 2009
I love this movie. I truly do. So funny and so sweet.
May 29, 2009
Måtte bestille filmen fra Brasil for å få den med engelsk tale på DVD, men godt gjensyn i kveld med kanskje den morsomste filmen som noen gang er laget. Satt og lo høyt for meg selv i kveld også.
½ April 1, 2009
nothing amazing.
the scene when Beningi pees is very funny
September 12, 2008
Which way to the station!
June 3, 2008
Maurizio... Maurizio... guarda Maurizio....
so so so so funny
March 11, 2008
ma quanto puo durare un momento?
February 24, 2008
Absolutely divine. Matthau and Benigni are a rear delight. Surrealistic and Hilarius.
February 17, 2008
One of the funniest movies I've ever seen! Benigni is in rare form as the little devil and Matthau delightful as the priest trying to reign him in... I laughed so hard my cheeks hurt for days! What a pitty it was never released in the US, and cannot be found here!
January 8, 2008
Den morsomste til Benigni. Utrolig morsom fyr!
January 6, 2008
I love this Duo - hilarious!!!
December 27, 2007
very funny.. a great story.i just love benigni :)
December 17, 2007
hilarious film!
best of RB
November 24, 2007
The best comedy ever. Must watch. Benini is a genius!!
November 17, 2007
Very funny film, one of my favourites. I have seen it about 10 times and find it wonderful every time
November 15, 2007
Ingen selger eller leier den ut lenger. Hysterisk morsom film fra slutten av 80-tallet. Må ha den.
November 14, 2007
Its a classic!!!
benigni and matthau in one of movies unforgetable moments!
November 2, 2007
indescrivibile, just see it!
October 22, 2007
Jeg og min kompis lo så vi falt av stolene da vi så den. Sykt morsomt med Benigni og Matthau. Har noen funnet den på DVD?