Il viaggio di Capitan Fracassa (The Voyage of Captain Fracassa) Reviews

• Feb 08, 2010

How did I ever come across this movie? Well, anyway, I did and it's got its pleasant moments, but it's rather slow throughout also. Very nice for those who are close to theater and know a bit more about it's history and development. Points for costumes too. :)

• Jan 03, 2009

One of my four best ever movies!!!!!

One of my four best ever movies!!!!!

• Dec 13, 2008

When i saw that film at the Nice Cinemateque a few years ago i really was blown away by the way they made this film.It looks like a series of portraits filmed on a stage and moving from one set to the other.It's really elaborated and fascinating. Great story, beautifull cinamatography from Italian master Ettore Scolla, cast ensemble perfect and of course thrilling story line...a really beautifull film.

• Sep 04, 2008

"As aventuras do Capitão Tornado" Interessante do ponto de vista histórico. Eu não gosto de filmes italianos, e gosto menos ainda do Ettore Scola, mas esse filme até que é bonzinho. Dá pra aturar.

• Jan 13, 2008

Praktfull, eventyrlig teaterkomedie som aldri fikk den oppmerksomheten den hadde fortjent.

• Dec 12, 2007

Pure beauty. And Emmanuelle Béart's beauty almost hurts.

Pure beauty. And Emmanuelle Béart's beauty almost hurts.

• Nov 22, 2007

Den desidert finaste filmen eg har sett!!!

Den desidert finaste filmen eg har sett!!!