I'll Be Seeing You Reviews

• Red L Super Reviewer
    Jun 14, 2015

Patricia's father is missing and is summoned to identify her double in the morgue (a double she didn't know even existed). So she starts her own investigations into her father's disappearance and a local fertility clinic -- which should be OK, but she doesn't come across like Columbo or even Jesse Stone. But, being a made-for-TV type of movie, everything is wrapped up with a pretty bow.

• Feb 06, 2013

Simply a gorgeous movie with honest performances. A war time romance with hidden secrets set during Christmas time. Fell in love with this movie, especially the combination of Ginger Rogers and Joseph Cotten who have amazing chemistry on screen. Shirley Temple in an adolescent role is sweet though you can see why her acting career began to demise around this time. A film that you can become involved in and an overall sweet and feel good film that is a pleasure to watch more than once.

• Jan 10, 2011

Bad acting, bad plot, bad production- just all-around bad. I couldn't even sit through this whole movie.

• Jun 01, 2010

Made in 2004 a TV movie that's as inept as it comes, so i thing some of the other reviews are thinking of the original.

• Aug 11, 2009

A very heavy plot, with a twist around every corner. This is definately one of those movies that will leave you saying, "will it never end?" After the dissapearance of Katherine's father everything begins to unravel. A body of a woman that looks exactly like her turns up without any explanation of who see is, or what she was doing just miles away from Katherine's home. To make matters worst she discovers that her father led a double life, and watching her every move is a stalker just waiting for just the right moment to pounce.

• May 04, 2009

Made in 2004 a TV movie thats as inept as it comes, so i thing some of the other reviews are thinking of the origional.

• Sep 01, 2008

very good - i love all her books and movies based on them. I jusst wish they had my favorite ones here.

• Sep 01, 2008

Quite a poor movie to say the least..... Certainly not worth the time to watch it.

• Mar 30, 2008

lovely romantic dream moviee

lovely romantic dream moviee

• Mar 24, 2008

I loved this movie. It's such a beautifully-written and wonderfully acted film, effortlessly sending warm fuzzies across the screen. It's precious simplicity and smooth narrative earns I'll Be Seeing You repeated viewings.