I'll Bury You Tomorrow - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

I'll Bury You Tomorrow Reviews

December 3, 2009
Probably one of the weirdest movies ive seen in a pretty long time. Acting was sub par and the gore was sub par seeing as how it was a low budget film.

This movie gets 3 stars for being original and weird as shit. It almost gave me a mind fuck.
August 26, 2009
I'll Bury You Tomorrow marked the directorial debut of Alan Rowe Kelly (who also stars in this titular horror film as funeral home employee Corey Nichols) about a unusual female drifter, Dolores (Zoe Daelman Chlanda), who has MANY skeletons in her closet, including one big one involving her penchant for necrophilia. Once Dolores is hired on at the Funeral Home of Port Oram, she starts to engage in her strange little hobby all while suffering visions of her past. This story is secondary to another one involving Corey Nichols and fellow employee/trouble maker/lover Jerry Murdoch who steal the bodies before they're buried and sell them on the black market. When these two stories collide, a gothic-style melee of backstabbing, murder, and a mess of blood ensue. For what it's worth, I'll Bury You Tomorrow spins an amazing story. The writing behind this is spectacular, however, the movie is almost painstakingly low-budget and it goes on and on for much too long (the movie clocks in at almost 2 hours). After awhile, I found myself constantly looking at my watch, which I feel bad about because the story is really good and you can see that Kelly's debut shows major talent (and it has as he/she has made a small string of better and better movies). I will say that your patience is rewarded when watching this film as the last 15-20 minutes really pick up and becoming engaging and entertaining, leading towards a very grim, dark, and creepy ending. If you can get past the low-budget quality and overlong running time of this film, you may like this ambitious film.
½ August 9, 2008
Low budget horror. Terrible acting. Storyline was interesting though.
January 14, 2008
a pretty darn good independent flick. unfortunately its 2 hours long and doesn't start getting good until the second hour which really drags it down
January 1, 2008
111111111111111111111111111111
½ June 12, 2007
Not enough people have seen this movie. I don't know why they've missed out on this poorly acted, amateurish feature, but they are really missing something good.
April 25, 2007
this movie was just weird. and cheesy dont forget that.
½ April 13, 2007
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
adarkkitten
February 10, 2007
Some of the acting in this film is terrible. You've been forewarned! The storyline, however, is obscurely intriguing. In addition to that, there are a few impressive gore scenes. I loved, loved, loved the intestines! Nice!! Hehe.
½ January 18, 2007