I'll See You in My Dreams Reviews

• Dec 30, 2018

Poignant ensemble cast movie about growing older and lost love. You couldn't find a better looking pair of senior citizens than Danner and Elliott.

• Oct 05, 2018

A horrible example of white privilege in action... PLEASE.... pampered, sheltered life in California. The main woman is totally self absorbed. Even her daughter is aware of this.... No interest in the community or reaching out to help others... no wonder she is depressed. Hated the movie and at 70, have no use for the type of woman she represents.

• Jul 07, 2018

Bill Sam Elliot's character should not have been killed off. I have seen him killed off too soon too often. People know he is sexy and more romance and a happy ending would have been lovely and what women even older women want in their lives. Reflect that in films. Me live until 90 these days be realistic. Too many film writers and directors are afraid of the happy ending and this is wrong. The Blythe Danner character seems to be going backwards in the end settling for home alone again with a dog. Sad. Maybe worth a four though.

• Jul 03, 2018

A widow who could only see her loved ones in her dreams. But there was light at the end of the tunnel.

• Dec 17, 2017

I love this movie!! set the tone for us So Cal gals living life through new discoveries. And who wouldn't like to have a date with Sam Elliott!

• Sep 18, 2017

I didn't expect to like it, but I did It was well done, well acted and so very real

• Jul 13, 2017

a film about an elderly widow and her friends enjoying their retirement. she meets an elderly gentlemen and wants to enjoy her later years. funny, charming and sad too

• Jul 12, 2017

After reading reviews I was expecting something good. But omg what a boring movie about a tired old bird and everyone dying.

• May 31, 2017

Geared towards the elderly crowd. Charming and cute but not my type of movie.

Geared towards the elderly crowd. Charming and cute but not my type of movie.

• Apr 23, 2017

A perfect movie: cast, Blythe Danner, superb, theme, outstanding. I've watched multiple times, each time shows more depth and nuances. It's about life.