I'll See You in My Dreams Reviews

• 6d ago

Understated and beautiful.

Understated and beautiful.

• Sep 12, 2020

I liked this movie for the most part but I made the mistake of watching it shortly after my husband passed away and the fact that it deals with a loss hit me hard.. It's a well made movie but I wish it could have gone in a different direction b/c it wasn't as touching as I had hoped. I don't want to say anything more without ruining the movie for viewers so let that speak for itself. The acting was very good and I really think I would have enjoyed the movie more had things turned out differently

• Sep 05, 2020

I've seen this movie several times and enjoyed it everytime. The actors are superb and I really feel lots of emotions, laughing, crying, mad, happy. It has it all.

• Jun 18, 2020

Loved it. Good cast.

Loved it. Good cast.

• Mar 26, 2020

good cast and slow moving, but, intriguing story about growing old

good cast and slow moving, but, intriguing story about growing old

• Feb 15, 2020

I like the actors, just not in this movie. The 2 star says "Meh, it passed the time". This movie fits it's rating perfectly.

• Feb 03, 2020

I found this movie to be thoughtful about death. It's not a happy topic but if one can learn to laugh and continue on with life, how much richer that life will be. By the way, I watched it on Netflix.

• Dec 10, 2019

Ok until disappointing ending

Ok until disappointing ending

• Nov 17, 2019

This was such an odd film. Acting was fine. . I guess it was the script. The speed dating scene was nonsense. Lots of alcohol consumption especially Carol . . very depressing. But hey Lloyd caught the black rat. . .

• Oct 25, 2019