Illegal Tender Reviews

• Sep 20, 2018

Too many plot holes to count, unrealistic dialogue, and at times poorly acted. Just seems like an attempt to appeal to Puerto Rican audiences

• Jul 23, 2018

Terrible B movie. B movies don't have to be bad but this one was! The plot was terrible so many holes. The interaction between the characters were forced and not natural. The mom would have told the son what was going when growing up not let him try and defend himself in week! The characters didn't do things that happen in life . Like when you take pills to die you don't get into a tub with clothes on! No natural. Terrible movie.

• Jun 18, 2018

Dania Ramirez's "acting" almost ruined this movie, so brace yourselves! Otherwise, interesting (occasionally scattered) plot. Rick Gonzalez is strangely intriguing..

• Feb 25, 2015

loved it, would to fine it in the store. the movie is all about everything.

loved it, would to fine it in the store. the movie is all about everything.

• Feb 20, 2014

THIS MOVIE IS THE SHIT!!!!

THIS MOVIE IS THE SHIT!!!!

• Nov 12, 2013

great great movie we definetly need more latin american movies like this one thanks franc reyes keep up the good work.

• Sep 04, 2013

I enjoyed it a lot. Wanda De Jesus looked like a sexy ass Latina version of Pam Grier...the teenage boy was a scary ass....but I was glad that it wasn't like "oh I wanna be a gangsta like my father" and he was pretty much clean cut and trying to do something with his life. Pretty damn good.

• Jan 30, 2013

it should have been called a scarface knockoff!

it should have been called a scarface knockoff!

• Jan 24, 2013

not too bad, better than i expected. although i would have smacked the wilson jr and his girlfriend a few more times.

• Oct 12, 2012