I'm Gonna Git You Sucka - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

I'm Gonna Git You Sucka Reviews

December 14, 2012
One of the Great Parody movies of all time features Keenan Ivory Wayans as Jack Spade who returns from the army when his brother dies of an OG (OverGold). Wayans teams up with Jim Brown & Isaac Hayes just to name a few to avenge his brother's death in the laugh a minute 1988 Comedy.
December 7, 2012
Throw a card at this!
½ November 18, 2012
This is a very funny spoof on 70's Soul Cinema.
October 31, 2012
An ok comedy back in its day but a bit dated now.
½ October 27, 2012
Decent job by the Wayons brothers and friends in this send up of 1970's blaxploitation films. Lots of familiar faces in this one.
July 30, 2012
Damon Wayans is hilarious in this
July 19, 2012
I did really like this film its very funny my main problem is I'm watching it for the 1st time now. if I had 1st watched it in my early teens I would have loved this! also I've seen black dynamite and that film pissed on this.
anyway its a spoof film never reaches the heights of naked gun but certainly better than 99% of the spoof movies made today. has some cool cameos as well
June 30, 2012
I really love this movie! It's so funny and the humor is great. I can watch it over and over and never get tired of seeing it.
June 15, 2012
Luv this movie. About to watch it again.
½ June 4, 2012
Ph please, spare me.
May 25, 2012
A fun comedy in the vain of Scary Movie and Don't Be a Menace to south central While Drinkin' your Juice in Tha' Hood. Awesome actors in it too!
May 20, 2012
Good for a few laughs. A mediocre Blaxploitation flick.
½ May 11, 2012
Bitch better have my money! Through rain, sleet, or snow, bitch better have my money. So sayth Pimp of the Year 1972!
April 26, 2012
I can watch this over & over.
½ April 7, 2012
Funny and Stupid, but good.
March 28, 2012
One of my favourite satire/spoofs! I just can't get tired of this one...and so many cameos! Early roles for the Wayan brothers. This film is a must watch!
January 25, 2012
A riotous parody of blaxpoitation films with a good soundtrack, see this movie. You won't be disappointed wit this movie at all. This is a good movie to watch with your friends on a Friday night. This is one of the funniest comedies of the 80's.
January 20, 2012
I can watch this over & over.
December 17, 2011
Better than I thought it would be.
October 14, 2011
its like the black version of a leslie nielsen movie. much funnier than i had expected and its not a very popular movie but is definatly recommended!