I'm No Dummy Reviews

• Apr 25, 2012

Cool documentary about vetriloquism

Cool documentary about vetriloquism

• Aug 16, 2011

Really cool documentary. I like this snipit's from different acts. It really makes you appreciate how difficult and challenging it is for people like Jeff Dunham to perform.

• Aug 27, 2010

Occasionally entertaining and funny, but mostly a generic and shallow documentary. 5.5/10.

• May 25, 2010

This is a great documentary, I initially wanted to watch it because of Jeff Dunham, have seen his shows on DVD and he is really great. I always thought vent was interesting, not in the way I wanted to do it my self, but that it was fasinating what they could do. Theres a lot of really good vents in this docu and they do mention the old timers so to speak, or the pioneers in this business and that is really interesting to watch.

• Apr 18, 2010

This was such a cool documentary. I have new found appreciation for those that practice the art of ventriloquism. Seeing how certain ventriloquists evolved and found their signature puppet was interesting as well.

• Apr 14, 2010

I thought this would be an interesting documentary to watch. Definitely a behind the scenes of ventriloquists. It was fun to see some blasts from the past and childhood like Lambchop showing up in the film. I thought this was a really cool film and especially liked that Jeff Dunham was in it, I think he's really funny and making puppets and vents come back into popularity in this day and age. I'd recommend it to anyone, just make sure you understand that this is a documentary not a stand up DVD.