I'm with Lucy Reviews

• Jul 31, 2012

I didn't finish see this... soo boring!

I didn't finish see this... soo boring!

• Mar 30, 2012

Outstanding narrative for the genre

Outstanding narrative for the genre

• Jan 21, 2012

Uma historinha bem bonitinha, aonde lembra que a pessoa que merece estar do nosso lado e aquela que realmente demonstra gostar MUITO de estar com vc, querer seu bem!

• Nov 08, 2011

I liked this movie a lot.. I usually don't like romantic comedies but this was just straight up adorable!

• Jun 26, 2011

An adorable movie. I thought I had seen it before but after viewing it tonight, I'm not so sure. A great cast (some of my favorite actors) and Monica Potter is just too cute for words. Loved the opening with Craig Bierko and loved the ending as well.

• Jun 17, 2011

I enjoyed how the plot was presented in this movie. It was cute.

I enjoyed how the plot was presented in this movie. It was cute.

• Cynthia S Super Reviewer
    Jun 14, 2011

A light, enjoyable, sweet, funny, charming movie that I would watch again and again. Chick flick heaven!

• May 16, 2011

it's not easy to find the right guy in the city, is it? a very believable portrait of a young lady looking for the "right" guy :)

• May 16, 2011

Quirky, romantic comedy, different and fun. And so good to see such a strong ensemble cast together all in one movie. Definitely a RC of these times, Lucy is bright, liberated and not afraid to speak her mind.

• Apr 17, 2011

This was really cute. Could have been amazing, though...I love these little rom-com puzzles. It's kind of like a lesser known version of Definitely, Maybe and if you liked that movie, I'd definitely recommend it. I was having fun trying to figure out in which order she dated which guys because of the tie-ins - broken bones, lesson learned about sleeping with someone on the first date, etc. I wished they'd played with the puzzle factor a little more. It's what adds something fresh to the tired rom-com formula. There was much more originality in this one than in most rom-coms though. The first half of the movie was amazing - full of biting wit and plenty of laughter...but then it kind of mellowed and became saccharine. Still worth the time.