Imagine - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Imagine Reviews

December 12, 2015
That's the Daredevil.
October 23, 2013
Du charme (Lisbonne, Alexandra Maria Lara) et de l'inconsequence dans cette digression autour de la cecite et au dela, de l'imaginaire. Il reste une indecision dans le sujet entre etude de moeurs et romance, la forme oscillant entre le naturalisme de l'interpetation et les cadrages soignes. Entre Pologne, Portugal, Allemagne et Angleterre, la diversite et l'absence de parti pris, c'est peut-etre cela le cinema europeen?
October 11, 2013
Incredible movie that uses sound framing and music to keep the viewer wanting to SEE what is possible without fear...we have to get outside our box and take risks if we are to expand our limits
May 5, 2013
A warm feel-good drama. Nice story-telling, sounds and images of a Portuguese town. Recommended.
½ April 18, 2013
Really good movie. Fantastic acting in great scenery. Its not love story !! Just try be free like everybody else.
September 15, 2012
Beautifully shot, well acted and well directed. Turns an otherwise often overlooked disability (blindness) into a fascinating subject, and as simple an activity as going for a walk, into a seat-gripping thrill ride.

If it ever makes it to theatres- go see it.