Chronos: A Visual and Musical Journey Through Time - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Chronos: A Visual and Musical Journey Through Time Reviews

½ March 9, 2013
while its not as fantastic as Baraka being that is was their first film. It still is a stunning piece of film that attempts to unify all of man by making the audiences seeing different cultures, landscapes, and visuals images that attempt to awe its audience, and just like Baraka, it works. It may be on a smaller scale but....it works. Chronos is like Reservoir Dogs to Pulp Fiction, or School Daze to Do The Right Thing, as far as directing, and lineage of films go.
½ November 17, 2012
I didn't quite care for the overly electronic soundtrack, but other than that Chronos is an intriguing look at the early ideas on concepts such as nature, human behaviour, and impermanence that Ron Fricke would later develop in Baraka, and Samsara.
April 15, 2011
lost interest after 20 minutes of sunrise/sunsets and rolling clouds. Time lapse cinematography of stationary objects is somewhat ...boring after awhile.
½ June 1, 2010
Sykähdyttävä ja taidokas elokuva.
October 25, 2009
Its cool looking and listening during the movie but it can get boring. Its an Art film but I think it goes far beyond to Artsy for me.