The Importance of Being Earnest - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Importance of Being Earnest Reviews

November 18, 2018
The last movie I watched and really enjoyed was «The importance of being earnest» (2002). The film was shot by English film-director Oliver Parker and it was created as screen-adaptation of the Oscar Wild´s play. By the genre this movie is a comedy. And a few words about splendid cast of it, I should admit, that Colin Firth is starring in this movie made me watch it even more eagerly!
Action takes plays in London of the 19th century and we are following storylines of the two charming characters named John Worthing and Algernon Moncrieff. The plot is based on their actions to win the favor of the women they love and these pretty ladies are Gwendolen and Cecily. John is eligible bachelor with unknown background and his past, whereas Algernon can be called his opposite at this point as he is mired in debts and he is nephew of the Lady Brecknell. Plot is really sensational and quite original, because these two male characters have to pretend to be Ernests instead John and Algy. Watching them living double life and trying their best in order not to be caught at it. John obliged to become two-faced, because Gwendolen can marry a man whos´ name is Earnest the same situation with Cecily she I s already in love with the dignified image of the knight named Earnest, so Algernon decided to take that name. Even though, it seems that in this movie everything based on lies but in the end you see how that leads to the point when you realize that the only earnest thing here is love. For instance, we see sincerity in actions which takes women, Gwendolen cannot be stopped by the insuperable barriers set in society of that Era. And Cecily in the end will accept Algernon as Algernon not Earnest.
Moreover, I like plot of this movie as far as it at the same time absurd and totally funny but this way it reveals at some kind pointless morals in the society of the Victorian´s Era. And plot twists which one can find to be excessively trivial adds even more wit and splendid humor to this movie.
All in all, I certainly recommend it for watching with your friends or family its amazing movie and worthwhile every minute spend on it. It is one of the good comedies that are full of wit and buoyant humorous scenes which made me laugh out loud.
November 18, 2018
The film that I have watched recently is "The Importance of Being Earnest". It is a 2002 British-American romantic comedy-drama film directed by Oliver Parker, based on Oscar Wilde's classic comedy of manners The Importance of Being Earnest. Why did I enjoy it so much? To begin with, the cast is just striking. Stunning Reese Witherspoon as Cecily Cardew, the one and only Colin Firth as Jack Worthing/Ernest, handsome Rupert Everett as Algernon "Algy" Moncrieff and more! Besides, the story brings up serious problems of the society without being boring and humorless.
Set in the nineteenth century United Kingdom, the film tells the story of two friends, who lead a double-life. Jack Worthing is a 35-year-old respectable gentleman who is a guardian of Cecily Cardew. In the countryside, he pretends to have a younger brother, Earnest, who always gets himself in trouble and has a lot of debts. At the same time when Jack goes to the city, he becomes his alter-ego and lives a carefree life as Earnest. At one point his friend Algy finds out about the scam and decides to go to Jack's countryside house, pretending to be Jack's younger brother. He falls in love with young Cecily and becomes determined to marry her. Jack also has a loved one. Her name is Gwendolen Fairfax and she knows him by the name of Earnest. One day she decides to visit her lover. The important thing about these two ladies is that they both for some reason are extremely attracted by the name Earnest and are sure that they can only love someone with that name. All the characters meet in the countryside and the chaos begins. Will they be able to figure things out and forgive each other's the lies? Watch the film to find out.
"The Importance of Being Earnest" is a great film to watch with your family and friends. The plot and the humour of the adaptation will not leave anyone indifferent, so I highly recommend giving it a try.
November 18, 2018
I would like to discuss an adaption of a play «The Importance of Being Earnest, A Trivial Comedy for Serious People», which was written in the 19th century by one of the most famous British playwrights Oscar Wilde. While the adaptation was filmed in the 21th by Oliver Parker. A lot of well-known actors starred in this film such as matchless Colin Firth, amusing Rupert Everet, or charming Reese Witherspoon. The film recounts events in the 19th century and tells us about people living in Victorian era, which allows us to understand how people used to live in Britain and what kind of problems they had.
The film tells us a story of a rich man Jack, who claims his name is Earnest, as he thinks he look different with this name. One day he fell in love with a splendid woman Gwendolen. However, Jack cannot marry her, because a mother of Gwendolen Lady Bracknell believes Jack is not eligible for her daughter. The problem lies in his origin, as he does not know who his parents are, as in the childhood he was found in the railway station. Since that moment, Jack was trying to find out who he is it became an ordeal for him, as it was the only chance to be with Gwenolen. Unfortunately, this time his fortune and candour cannot help him. Another story line is relationship between Jack's friend, who pretend to be his brother also named Earnest and Jack)s wand Cecil. Who also fell in love with each other and want to get married. But when they all met in the country house of Jack, women found out, that they were deceived. It was almost insuperable for men to apologize to Gwendolen and Cecil, however it was really funny to watch their attempts . I must admit, that the end of film was hardly predictable, that is why the story was so interesting. The director made a good job. Characters are convincing, the dialogues between them are witty and the main strength of the film is its jokes, the humor of Oscar Wilde is absolutely unique
To sum up, I wold like to say, that this film is really great. I disagree with everyone who thinks it is absurd. You must be thoughtful to understand what the author tried to say us. I would strongly advise any of you to watch this adaptation you will not regret.
November 18, 2018
Some days ago I watched comedy film "The Importance of Being Earnest" (2002) directed by Oliver Parker. This film is a screen-adaptation of Oscar Wilde's play. The cast of the movie is amazing: well-known, brilliant actor Colin Firth as Jack\Earnest; he is famous for such films like "The King's Speech", "Relative Values", "Kingsman" and others (these films have quite different genres: documentary, comedy, action. Colin Firth is a true genius of his craft.), young a charming Reese Witherspoon as Cecily and handsome, charismatic and magnificent Rupert Everett as Algernon (I have not seen his roles in other films before, but I would like to.). "The Importance of Being Earnest" has special vibe (wonderful costumes and soundtracks), positive humor and interesting plot so you better take some food and enjoy it with your family members or friends.
The film tells us a story about two men: Jack Worthing (Colin Firth), dignified, rich bachelor and Algernon Moncrieff (Rupert Everett), witty, charming man. They both pretend to be other person by using fake name in different environment. Through the film they both fall in love, but Cecily (Reese Witherspoon, Algernon's beloved) and Gwendolen Fairfax (Frances O'Connor, love of Jack Worthing.) don't know about their intentional deception so when the truth has been revealed it starts to be very complicated for gentlemen to regain trust. I don't want to spoiler anything else, but one of the main plot twists is based on the name of a character. Watch the movie yourself and you will laugh to tears from the final scene! Also, this wonderful film tells us about typical behaviour of the Victorian Era's high society, because action of the film takes place in 19th century, where people are not completely earnest.
"The Importance of Being Earnest" is a great film that you want to watch again and again. I would highly recommend it you as it has great cast, interesting story, actor's game and witty humour. Don't waste your time, watch it. It definitely deserves your attention!
November 18, 2018
Say what you will, but English humor is very specific and never rustic. These are not vulgar empty phrases that are abused by most of the writers with the expectation of a stupid laugh. This is a separate category of films, for which fortunately has its viewers. The film How important it is to be serious I saw not recently and enjoyed both the game of actors and jokes and dynamic, interesting plot.
The Comedy "how important it is to be earnest" describes the story of two rich gentlemen who decided to play with the feelings of girls. Algernon Moncrief (Rupert Everett) and John Worthing (Colin Firth) are not ashamed to lie at every opportunity. Jack once again leaves his estate under the pretext of visiting his brother Ernest, whom he himself invented. On arrival in London, he has already represented Ernest, because a girl named Gwendolen Fairfax (Francis O'connor), which belongs to his heart, can only love men named Ernest, such is her feature. Jack is such a lucrative double life as long as cousin Gwen, discovers the secret of John. Thinking to teach a lesson to a liar, he goes to the estate of Worthing and thus appears to be a fictional brother. met Cecilia, whose guardian is John, he immediately falls in love with her. Soon the owner of the estate, and then Gwen herself, returns from the trip. By chance, two girls are acquainted with each other and find out that each of them is in an affair with a man named Ernest. At last they have to candid the truth.
Light, dynamic Comedy, filled with no vulgar humor. Funny story, not tightened, begins to develop from the first minutes of the film and ends with a happy ending. Each character has its own story, its own secrets and reasons for the same mysteries. A wonderful game of actors who have complemented their characters. Rupert Everett (Algy), Colin Firth (Jack), Reese Witherspoon (Cecily), Frances O'Connor (Gwendolen), and others just revealed their characters, and Director Oliver Parker has done us a visual picture, which we see all images "sharper".
½ November 18, 2018
The last film I watched that I really enjoyed watching was "The importance of being Earnest ". It is a 2002 British-American romantic comedy-drama film directed by Oliver Parker, based on Oscar Wilde's classic comedy of manners. Frankly speaking, I can't say whether this film is worth you to spend time or not. If you have an idle evening then you can watch this film or at least immerse yourself in the beauty and mannerism of Britain's Victorian Era.
Set in nineteenth century England, the film recounts events in the lives of two charming gentlemen called John (Jack) Worthing and Algernon (Algy) Moncrief. The first one lives his life trying to assimilate from one social circle to another having his own secrets in both of them. The second knows Jack's secrets and strives for getting his own benefits. Within the film it is very difficult to understand who is who. In the beginning, you can even lose a train of thoughts but I can definitely say that it is really gripping. The plot is full of witty jokes and ongoing game of names.
As for cast, it is brilliant. You can see such sensational actors and actresses as Rupert Everett as Algernon "Algy" Moncrieff, Colin Firth as John "Jack" Worthing/Ernest, Reese Witherspoon as Cecily Cardew and so on.
Also, you can sometimes hear musical accompaniment. It's an excellent thing because it can help you relax and calm down while you are watching quite complicated film.
To sum up, I would like to say that this film is suitable for all audiences whether you have just come of age or you are more than forty.
I recommend this film to all people who don't know what to do on a lonely evening.
November 18, 2018
The last movie I watched was «The Importanxe of being Earnest»(2002) based on famous Oscar Wilde's play (1895). 'Director' is well-known Oliver Parker. The 'cast' is really impressive: Rupert Everett, Colin Firth, Frances O'Connor(2), Reese Witherspoon, Judi Dench, Tom Wilkinson! This movie is a 'comedy' that's why I enjoyed it even more as it's my favorite genre.
'The screenplay' takes place in London in 1890's. Two young gentlemen called Algy and Jack used the same name Earnest for their on-the-sly activities. Also there are 2 young ladies who loved the same name and want to marry man with this name . And this is where the merriment starts. So, first of all, the 'costumes' looked so elegant, it made the picture more colourful and beautiful. I'd say the same about the 'design' of all the decorations, very gorgeous. I haven't read the play itself, so I can't compare the plot, but I think that this 'adaptation' is 'quite' close to original text, but of course there were some details that were involved just to make the picture look more familiar for us, such as a car.
I'd like to say that the 'novelist has succeed' in creating 'an extremely intricate plot' and the director managed to express it on the screen as he had chosen the cast that 'was absolutely brilliant' and Oscar Wilde's characters 'came alive on the screen'.
So, ' I'd definitely recommend seeing «The importance of being Earnest»(2002) even if you didn't read original play. 'Go and see' this film! I'm sure, 'you'll be amazed'.
November 18, 2018
The last film I saw that I really enjoyed watching was The Importance of Being Earnest, a nice comedy that made a great impression on me. The film was shot by English film-director Oliver Parker and appeared on the screens in 2002. The comedy was created as a screen adaptation of Oscar Wilde's play and combined the atmosphere of the 19th century with some modern jokes.
Set in 19th century London and its outskirts, the film tells the story of handsome and well-off bachelor Jack Worthy. He is two-faced and leads a double life. He calls himself Earnest in surroundings of his friends in London and Jack in his country house. He is in love with Gwendolen Fairfax and one day he pays respect to her. Gwendolen has always dreamt of marrying someone whose name is Earnest and she is happy to meet him. Jack is known to be an eligible husband, however, his uncertain background and fake name trigger a lot of problems.
In this screen adaptation you can find heroes with various characters and different manners of behavior: Jack Worthing, who is smart and decisive enough to reach the admiration of his beloved Gwendolen and her mother, Algernon Moncrieff, who tends to be sly and avoids repaying his depts, Cecily Cardew, a young girl that lives in her own dreamy world and wishes to find her knight, a timid governess Miss Prism, etc. The characters are completely believable and the dialogues are witty.
I found the plot rather funny. I think it fully describes the spirit of the Victorian's Era society that was bitterly criticized in Oscar Wilde's play. All characters are shown with their own vices and prejudices. For instance, Lady Bracknell tries to find a worthy rich husband for he daughter and turns a blind eye to Gwendolen's preferences. Algernon Moncrieff is also depicted as a typical English man of 19th century who wastes his time and money in pubs and doesn't think about his future.
The film is shot in a light and humorous manner that may appeal to people who want to relax and watch something simple. I would definitely recommend it to those who are tired and have a desire to watch something on Sunday evening.
½ November 18, 2018
The last film I watched was a screen adaptation of famous Oscar Wilde's play The importance of being Earnest" by Oliver Parker. The cast is really impressive and charming. There are such sensational actors like Colin Firth as Jack (Earnest), Reese Witherspoon as Cecily, Judi Dench as Lady Bracknell and many others. I found this comedy-drama film interesting because there are many things to think about.
Set in 19th century London, the film recounts events in the lives of two gentlemen who are neither one named Ernest and who both lead a double life. Jack Worthing is an eligible bachelor calls himself Jack in the country and pretending to have an imaginary younger brother named Ernest who lives in London and must be saved from troubles with the law. Jack is also the guardian of Miss Cecily Cardew the granddaughter of the elderly millionaire who adopted Jack when he was left in a bag at the station. In town, he falls in love with Gwendolen who is convinced that her husband can only be a man named Ernest. At the same time, Algernon Moncrieff who is much besotted with Cecily decides to introduce himself in the country estate as Jack's brother Ernest. So, in the end, there are two Ernests and there is no earnest at all.
The plot is full of both action and drama and the main characters are generally interesting.The important thing about the film is that all depends on the style of the actors, and Oliver Parker's film is well cast so you can really feel the atmosphere of the Victorian era of morality and social norms. Despite the fact that the film takes place in Britain of Victorian age some details and music can be a little too modern for that period. I must admit that the film is light and buoyant to watch especially with your friends or family and jokes will obviously make you amuse
To sum it up, 1/2 1/2The importance of being Earnest 1/2 1/2 is really gripping and colourfully shot especially if you are interested in things which are connected with customs of British society and works of Oscar Wilde. I would definitely recommend having a look at this film.
½ November 18, 2018
The film that I have watched is called «The importance of being Earnest» by Oliver Parker. It is a comedy and it is certainly, that the movie was made out of the book, which was written by Oscar Wilde, as it undoubtedly takes something away from it.
The main character is Earnest, or Jack, who leads a double life. He can be described as a decisive and determined person, that is trying to survive his unfortunate ordeal. He is a man of dignity, that was found in a handbag, when he was a baby. Even being an adult, he doesn't know much about his origin. No wonder, this situation seems absurd. This fact became a stumbling block in his attempts of getting engaged with Gwendolyn, because lady Augusta Bracknell was looking for an eligible man with fortune and splendid background. Even though Jack inspired confidence, she couldn 1/2(TM)t approve the engagement between Ernest and Gwendolyn. Lady Bracknell was never afraid to hurt anyone's feelings, as she was candid.
It goes without saying, that the screenplay of the film is filled with inimitable originality, as it consists of a great number of funny scenes, which cannot be underestimated. Moreover, the movie is very well acted. Actors never failed to give expressive and sensual performance. This fact prompted the growing interest during the whole process of watching the film. I found the plot really fascinating. The dialogues are witty, meaningful and earnest.
I would definitely recommend watching «The importance of being Earnest» to everyone who has a desire to spend their time in a splendid and useful way. You will be plunged into the atmosphere of amazing jokes and sophistication. This movie will stay in your memory quite vividly and it won't leave you indifferent.
November 18, 2018
Now I want to share my feelings and thoughts after watching "The importance of being Earnest", the screen adaptation based on Oscar Wilde's play. This film was directed by Oliver Parker in 2002 and it relates to such genres as comedy and drama. The cast was chosen perfectly, and I was amazed by Rupert Everett, Colin Firth, Reese Witherspoon and other starring persons. I really liked this film as it allowed me to get acquainted with some morals of Victorian Era.
To tell about the plot of this movie, it seemed witty for me and it captured all my attention. So, the actions take place in London of 19th century. We can see the story of two charming men, John and Algernon. John is an eligible bachelor, but he has unclear background, while Algernon isn't so eligible because of his debts. Both young men have to pretend other persons in order to marry their lovers, Gwendolen and Cecily. Such behavior was triggered by desire of girls to marry a man called Earnest. But later this lie becomes certain for women. They doubt for a moment their feelings, as their principles are at state. In the end of the film John finds out the truth of his origin and it appears that Earnest is his real name, and Algernon is his younger brother. So, Gwendolen is candidly happy that she makes up her mind to get married to the man whose real name is Earnest.
To sum it up, I should admit that this comedy appears to be truly enjoyable for me. I liked its triviality and seriousness of the main idea at the same time. I would recommend watching this film to everyone who is keen on Oscar Wilde's works and want to spend their time having funny emotions.
½ November 18, 2018
The last that I watched and enjoyed is "The importance of being Earnest"(2002) by Oliver Parker. This movie is a screen adaptation of one of the most famous Oscar Wilde's plays. The genre is romantic comedy-drama. What really inspired me to watch this film is the great cast. Charming Colin Firth starring as John Worthing/Ernest and Rupert Everet as Algernon "Algy" Moncrieff made this film just magnificent. Especially Colin Firth is a very handsom and talented actor who kept my attention during the whole movie. Also wonderful Reese Witherspoon as Cecily Cardew and Frances O'Connor as Gwendolen Fairfax did a fantastic job making the film even better.
Set in 19th century England, the movie recounts a witty story about two gentlemen who use the same pseudonym "Earnest". John, an eligible bachelor, has made up his brother Earnest to have an excuse to leave his country and visit his love Gwendolen introducing himself as Earnest. The only person who knows the John's secret is Algy. Later he decides to pretend his brother and take the name Earnest to call on beautiful Worthing's ward Cecily. Cecily falls in love with Algy-"Earnest" and is going to get married to him. However, suddenly John returns to his estate and finds his fictional brother. Maybe everything would go well, if there wasn't unexpected Gwendolen's arrival. This reunion led to an insuperable difficulty which obliged two gentlemen to become earnest and sincere to inspire confidence in the ladies.
I found the plot rather amusing. To my dismay, I have not read the Oscar Wilde's play, so I can comment only the screen adaptation. This film contains a lot of witty jokes which do not allow to be bored. Speaking of the cast, as I mentioned earlier it is brilliant! I am absolutely certain that a particular strength of the movie is the actors. Their acting is completely believable, characters' dialogues, intriguing behavior engrossed me and maintained my interest during the film. The movie set and beautiful costumes are appropriate for these times. It looks perfectly delightful. The breathtaking estates, magnificent ladies' dresses create the atmosphere of wealth and immerse into 19th century London.
"The importance of being Earnest" is a good story about 19th century upper-class. Speaking candidly* I do not think that a goal of the story is to teach people, to give a life lesson. The main idea here is to satirize Victorian era morality, standards and values of its society.
Anyway, I would highly recommend you to watch the screen adaptation, at least for the sake of handsome and charming Colin Firth, because his acting as acting of Rupert Everet, Reese Witherspoon, Frances O'Connor is like a masterpiece that absolutely deserves your attention.
½ November 18, 2018
Hello everyone!Today I am going to write a few words about a sensational film I have recently seen. The title is "The Importance of Being Earnest", directed by Oliver Parker. The screenplay based on the play of the same name. The story was written by English writer and poet Oscar Wilde. He is famous for his acclaimed and splendid works such as The Importance of Being Earnest and The picture of Dorian Gray.
"The Importance of Being Earnest " is a comedy that tell us the story of two bachelors- Jack Worthing and Algernon Moncrieff, who lead double lives.
Everytime, when Jack decided to go to London, he told that he was going to visit his( fictional) brother. And in London he told everyone that his name was Earnest. One day John decided offered to get married to Gwendolen, she was so happy that the name of her future husband was Earnest. But one day Algernon found out about Jack's secret and went to the village, where Jack lived.There he told that his name was Earnest and he fell in love with Cecily. And suddenly he offered her to get married. Cecily like Gwendolen was very happy about the name of her boyfriend. ?There is a humorous episode in the film that the name Earnest has two definitions. It means the real name and the second definition is to be serious. One day Gwendolen and Cecily met and understood that they were planning to get married one person. It seemed quite absurd. They were dismayed. And their boyfriends explained them all the truth. They were ashamed. Actually in this moment Jack and Algernon understood that it is so important to be earnest sometimes.
I found this plot funny and easy to understand. I would strongly advice this film for people who want to study English because language is rather simple. Also it has a great message that being serious, honest and candid is very important.
November 17, 2018
About a week ago I watched a film called "The Importance of Being Earnest" (2002). It is a screen adaptation directed by Oliver Parker based on Oscar Wilde's play. To tell the truth, the cast is brilliant. There is Rupert Everett as Algernon, Colin Firth as John (Earnest), Reese Witherspoon as Cecily and others. I liked this romantic comedy-drama film because it is really funny and shows us Britain of Victorian Era.
Speaking of the plot, I found it gripping and intriguing. Set in 19th century London, the film tells us the story of two gentlemen. John is a young eligible bachelor with a mystery background. Algernon is a charming man who loves entartainment and fun. Both of them lead a double life and use the fictional name Ernest to succeed in their courtships. Characters have to handle different awkward situations trying to hide the truth from their lovers, Cecily and Gwendolen. However, in the end, not only Cecily and Gwendolen, but also John faces the sensational truth. What new things will John find out about his background? Will the characters be together or will the name be an insuperable barrier for them? Watch this wonderful film and you will get the answers to all these questions.
From my point of view, this comedy raises the problem of such significant traits as honesty, earnest, sense of duty and dignity. It is the main components of Victorian era morality. I suppose that, unfortunately, the characters do not follow these principles properly. Also in this film we can see the problem of relationships and true love. You can find a lot of funny and witty phrases there.
I would strongly recommend you to watch "The Importance of Being Earnest". Despite the fact that it is a comedy there are a lot of essential things to think about. It is not a coincidence that the original name of the play is "The Importance of Being Earnest, A Trivial Comedy for Serious People".
½ November 17, 2018
1/2 1/2 1/2 1/2 1/2 1/2 1/2The importance of being Earnest 1/2 1/2 1/2 1/2 1/2 1/2 1/2 1/2 1/2 1/2 1/2 1/2 1/2? is a modern adaptation to the self-titled classic play by Oscar Wilde. The director and, also, the scriptwriter, Oliver Parker, have managed to remain classic narrative and combine it with witty jokes. The cast was chosen perfectly, as those actors are brilliant both in comedy and in tragedy.
Set in ninetieth century London. The film tells the story of young men Jack and Algy, who use the same pseudonym, Earnest. The film introduces us to the Victorian Era, the era of honor and morality. The main character is in love with the charming lady, Gwendolen, whose mother, Lady Bracknell, is not approved of their marriage. The insuperable barrier has become the background of Jack (Earnest). Algy, who is also Gwendolyn 1/2 1/2 1/2 1/2 1/2 1/2 1/2(TM)s cousin, falls in love with Jack 1/2 1/2 1/2 1/2 1/2 1/2 1/2(TM)s ward, Cecily. It might be called absurd, but Gwendolyn and Cecily, in fact, love the name of their fianc 1/2 1/2 1/2 1/2 1/2 1/2 1/2 (C)es, but not them. All in all, Jack and Algy meet face-to-face and their main aim is to explain who they really are.
I found the plot rather bizarre as sometimes it was mixed with triviality and silly jokes. The characters are completely believable, because actors have managed to capture the atmosphere of Victorian Era.
I would recommend watching this enjoyable film. For those who like Oscar Wilde and his plays, 1/2 1/2 1/2 1/2 1/2 1/2 1/2The importance of being Earnest 1/2 1/2 1/2 1/2 1/2 1/2 1/2 1/2 1/2 1/2 1/2 1/2 1/2? is not to be missed!
February 12, 2017
I was brought up on Oscar Wilde and (despite being a fan of the cast) hated this version for many years... always comparing it to the 1952 version. I recently revisited it with my teenage son whilst preparing for a school play and now love it in it's own right.
June 15, 2016
good comedy of mistaken indentities
May 7, 2016
DAMN that movie was boring!!!
February 27, 2016
WOW.....WOW....SUCH AN ENJOYABLE MOVIE 2 WATCH WITH SUCH A FANTASTIC CAST THROUGHOUT THIS MOVIE IT IS SUCH A FANTASTIC MOVIE 2 WATCH WITH SUCH A BRILLIANT CAST THROUGHOUT THIS MOVIE......WARNING THIS MOVIE CONTAINS STROBE LIGHTNING EFFECTS THROUGHOUT SOME SCENES THROUGHOUT THIS MOVIE....... ITS GOT SUCH A FANTASTIC SOUNDTRACK THROUGHOUT THIS MOVIE IT IS SUCH A BRILLIANT MOVIE 2 WATCH WITH A BRILLIANT CAST THROUGHOUT THIS MOVIE........