In Search of Dr. Seuss - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

In Search of Dr. Seuss Reviews

November 25, 2009
For some reason I find Kathy Nijimy adorable. Not sure I will see this, but I find her adorable.
September 19, 2008
fuck this! so this is what we make in america now! shitty fuckin films? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
May 24, 2008
Reason: not this type.
April 28, 2008
Fun and interesting.
April 25, 2008
A highly entertaining way to learn more about the remarkable life of a beloved author. Watched it with my students after we spent several weeks studying Dr. Seuss. Great way to culminate the study.
March 30, 2008
Check the graveyard, hmm hmmm
½ January 11, 2008
WHAT CAN I SAY ABOUT DR SEUSS,MY FAVOURITE CHILDHOOD BOOKS
November 21, 2007
odd but funny and cheesy
November 8, 2007
I've seen it like three times on a crappy home made video it was greatness then and still is now!
½ October 24, 2007
Very good documentary about Dr. Seuss.
October 21, 2007
my all time favorite
October 6, 2007
I watched this at school alot growing up. I guessit grew on me somehow. But i like the cartoon originals better.
½ August 18, 2007
could have been better
½ August 16, 2007
i walched it while i wuz babysittin
½ July 17, 2007
its cool for the kids
July 17, 2007
A forgotten, fun, and informative,
documentary/musical/dramatized biography of Dr. Seuss, originally shown on TNT in 1994. Najimy is an investigative reporter sent to get the scoop on Seuss, guided by Matt Frewer as the Cat in the Hat into a funhouse chronicling the late-author's life. Probably geared more for kids, but I enjoyed it, back in the day.
July 16, 2007
I liked this one, it was sad because at the end it talked about the man's death.
½ July 7, 2007
ii love Dr.Suess.. Well wen i was younger i did.. i read all his boookSz =]
June 21, 2007
dr.seuss es genial.!!!
½ June 18, 2007
my kids really enjoyed it