In Case of Emergency Reviews

• Oct 21, 2020

This film challenges Nursing stereotypes and clichés by showing Nurses in their true and raw from as caregivers, educators, advocates, connectors and hope for all persons regardless of color or creed. Not only that, it shines a light onto the brokenness of our systems and how this impacts Emergency Departments across our country. This film calls for compassion and engagement from all of humanity in order to create a more sustainable infrastructure for generations to come. A must see!

• Oct 17, 2020

Must see! They do an amazing job revealing healthcare crises facing emergency rooms across the nation, as nurses battle to humanize the care they deliver.

• Oct 13, 2020

Incredibly timely documentary that focuses on the role of emergency nurses before and during COVID. A must-see for anyone that cares about the state of our healthcare system and the people on the front lines working toward solutions.