Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham Reviews

• Jan 13, 2019

"Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham" showcases strong messages that should resonate with everyone. The movie will make you want to go find every person in your immediate family and just give them a hug. The story kept my interest and kept me entertained for the most part. I enjoyed all of the actors in this movie as well. I think it has aged pretty well overall since its initial release. I do feel there is enough substance in this movie for it to be longer but I don't think the three and half hour runtime ever feels completely necessary. I certainly think there are segments in the movie that could have been shortened or taken out. This is a solid feel-good movie that I would recommend people to sit and watch with their family because there is something wonderful to gain for all ages.

• Dec 06, 2015

If you are looking for a traditional Hindi film with a great plot this is a great movie. Kajol and Sharukh's acting is top notch, Mr and Mrs Bachchan work so well in the film. One thing that might be annoying is Kareena Kapoor, she isn't very well elaborated on and her acting seems relatively redundant throughout the film. E.g. She cries in scenes were it really isn't of any importance to her. This is a re-watchable film, one of the best Bollywood films, highly recommended!

• Jul 20, 2015

I think I've found my favorite Bollywood movie. (so far at least). This played into the part of me that loves things like North & South, which is a very, very, very picky part of me. The movie also understood what it's like to have a sibling who's so much older, what kind of relationship that creates as you grow older. I just really, really enjoyed this.

• Jan 04, 2015

love, love, love this heartfelt family story!

love, love, love this heartfelt family story!

• Feb 01, 2014

Best bollywood film ever made

Best bollywood film ever made

• Nov 01, 2013

A true Indian epic featuring an ensemble cast.

A true Indian epic featuring an ensemble cast.

• Oct 12, 2013

The epitome of melodrama.

The epitome of melodrama.

• May 30, 2013

I love Bollywood movies, but the melodrama in this one was too much for me. There were definitely some prize beautiful moments in it, but Kareena's character had me wanting to turn off the DVD. Too often the movie seemed like it was spoofing Indian movies overall.

• Mar 18, 2013

Heartbreakingly beautiful! its all about family...

Heartbreakingly beautiful! its all about family...

• Mar 04, 2013