In Her Skin Reviews

• May 12, 2016

Very bizarre movie there Aussies but also quite interesting. It's a true story which makes it even more insane. A lot of sick people in this world.

• Jan 23, 2016

My daughter was always different. A young girl with depression and self confidence issues has some unique experiences babysitting a young girl growing up. Those experiences traumatized her in life. The girl's father tries to get help for her, but she still suffers from depression. She invites the girl she used to babysit over one night and things become intense. "She said she was going to make a lot of money and not to worry." Simone North delivers In Her Skin in her directorial debut and only movie on her resume. The storyline for this picture has a lot going on with inner demons, unique measures, and interesting character development. The fact this is a true story is also interesting. The acting is solid and the cast includes Guy Pearce, Sam Neill, Miranda Otto, Ruth Bradley, and Kate Bell. "I hate myself. I hate this body." This was recommended to me to me by Netflix so I added it to the queue. This is an interesting movie. I enjoyed the characters and overall pace of the film. This isn't the best movie in this genre, but it is well done and worth a viewing. "I'm sick of cleaning up your mess." Grade: B-

• Oct 05, 2015

very slow start and no real turning point just plain blahh

very slow start and no real turning point just plain blahh

• Aug 23, 2015

I have only just seen this movie (thanks to Netflix) which was really gripping. But I was left wondering how Caroline transported Rachel's body to the farm. The movie omitted this very important detail.

• Mar 14, 2015

The true story of Rachel Barber's disappearance and murder by her derranged and envious cousin, Caroline.

• Mar 13, 2015

Ruth Bradley (Caroline) is an amazing actress! I wish there were more movies with her in to be honest.

• Mar 10, 2015

Compelling but strained retelling of the tragic murder of an innocent girl by a deeply deranged jealous ex-babysitter. Grim to say the least.

• Feb 14, 2015

I don't know that inferiority complex can be so wild !

I don't know that inferiority complex can be so wild !

• Oct 27, 2014

A sad and disturbing true-crime tale from Australia that is so poorly made I guarantee it didn't do any poetic justice for the real family that was involved.

• Oct 23, 2014

Terribly pretentious and weird.

Terribly pretentious and weird.