In My Sleep - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

In My Sleep Reviews

August 24, 2015
I liked the idea of the movie, but the acting and film quality were terrible.
September 29, 2013
The idea of this movie was intriguing, but the execution left a lot to be desired. I couldn't make it through the first half so it was a pass.
July 28, 2013
In My Sleep is a disappointing film. It is about Marcus who struggles with parasomnia, a sleepwalking disorder that causes him to do things in his sleep that he cannot remember the next day. Philip Winchester and Tim Draxl give horrible performances. The script is badly written. Allen Wolf did a terrible job directing this movie. I was not impressed with this motion picture.
½ July 26, 2013
As bad as Gigli. If not worse.
April 24, 2013
pretty interesting movie about sleepwalker who has been stood up by his best friend after he sleeps with his bf wife..
March 21, 2013
Meant to be Hitchcockian -- the writer and director, Allen Wolf, more or less says so in his director's statement -- and maybe it is, if you think of it as, say, Hitchcock's senior project for film school. zzzzzz boring!
½ December 31, 2012
Ugh. Not great, not great at all. This movie quickly became a bit of a joke with several ridiculous plot "conveniences" used throughout the flick and it became, well, ridiculous after a while. We still watched to the end, to its credit, but mainly because it was so awful.
½ December 15, 2012
Not the worst movie I've ever seen, but not the best mystery by far. I had the end figured out way before the end, but the premise to begin with was good, although poorly developed with obvious consequences.
May 30, 2012
In My Sleep relies more on Winchester's body than it does his acting prowess, which obviously isn't much after witnessing this drab and pointlessly elongated attempt at horror. But if you somehow manage to withstand the tragically slow pace, you'll find there is some real intrigue and interesting concepts within the script, but good luck getting that far.
May 14, 2012
Enjoyed it and the twist at the end :)
½ April 29, 2012
Aspires to the noble tradition of Hitchcock and L.A. film noir, but boasts all the cerebral and aesthetic restraint of a West Hollywood dance club.
April 14, 2012
There are some major plot holes in this well-conceived but poorly executed noir thriller. I wouldn't recommend it.
½ March 23, 2012
luckily, I had nothing else to do. Dragged on a bit for me
½ March 11, 2012
This movie was fucking painful to watch. I wouldn't watch it again not even if they paid me. Terrible acting, cinematography sucked and the plot wasn't that good. Total fucking borefest. This was a low budget movie that totally sucked balls. Don't waste your precious time on this crap. The lead guy had a nice body but that's about it.
February 5, 2012
Okay, i gotta say this. The 1st time i saw the title of the movie, it doesn't really ring my thrilled-bell. I thought it was just a lame, boring movie that i can watch when i don't have other movie to watch anymore. But, I'm surely glad that i watched it last night.

This movie is brilliant. I mean the plot. It kept me wondering whether it is true or not that he is sleepwalking (and who the real murderer is). When the time that you thought the case is solved, it's just kept coming with a new plot. And keep you wondering again. I just love this kind of movie.

But, there is this slight parts where i think won't be necessary in this movie. They could just be cut out. I'm not gonna say which parts.

But, frankly, in average, i would recommend you this movie.
January 29, 2012
An f'in weird movie to say the least. Within the first few minutes you know it's garbage
January 8, 2012
This movie was better than I was expecting from what I had read on other reviews. The story is good and most, but not all, of the acting. The ending was unexpected and the movie keeps you interested. I reccomend renting this movie but not putting it at the top of your list.
December 31, 2011
Very interesting and a great movie!
December 31, 2011
I don't really understand all the negative reviews of this movie. I thought it was fantastic. Full of plot holes, yes. Cheesy, yes. At times laughably pathetic, yes. But it all works. This is the kind of movie I usually enjoy most- unrealistic, over-the-top, and really kind of lame, but still incredibly entertaining despite all that. I was very pleasantly surprised.
December 30, 2011
Like I said before, B movies need love too! Someone should reward me for siting through this entire flick..