In My Sleep Reviews

• Dec 19, 2017

My expectations were low after reading all the reviews but I was pleasantly surprised. I though the movie was very well done. It had some fun twists and turns. I didn't see the ending coming. Don't know why all the negativity. I thought it was great.

• Erin C Super Reviewer
    Aug 24, 2015

I liked the idea of the movie, but the acting and film quality were terrible.

I liked the idea of the movie, but the acting and film quality were terrible.

• Jul 28, 2013

In My Sleep is a disappointing film. It is about Marcus who struggles with parasomnia, a sleepwalking disorder that causes him to do things in his sleep that he cannot remember the next day. Philip Winchester and Tim Draxl give horrible performances. The script is badly written. Allen Wolf did a terrible job directing this movie. I was not impressed with this motion picture.

• Jul 26, 2013

As bad as Gigli. If not worse.

As bad as Gigli. If not worse.

• Apr 24, 2013

pretty interesting movie about sleepwalker who has been stood up by his best friend after he sleeps with his bf wife..

• Mar 21, 2013

Meant to be Hitchcockian -- the writer and director, Allen Wolf, more or less says so in his director's statement -- and maybe it is, if you think of it as, say, Hitchcock's senior project for film school. zzzzzz boring!

• Dec 31, 2012

Ugh. Not great, not great at all. This movie quickly became a bit of a joke with several ridiculous plot "conveniences" used throughout the flick and it became, well, ridiculous after a while. We still watched to the end, to its credit, but mainly because it was so awful.

• Dec 15, 2012

Not the worst movie I've ever seen, but not the best mystery by far. I had the end figured out way before the end, but the premise to begin with was good, although poorly developed with obvious consequences.

• May 30, 2012

In My Sleep relies more on Winchester's body than it does his acting prowess, which obviously isn't much after witnessing this drab and pointlessly elongated attempt at horror. But if you somehow manage to withstand the tragically slow pace, you'll find there is some real intrigue and interesting concepts within the script, but good luck getting that far.

• Apr 14, 2012

There are some major plot holes in this well-conceived but poorly executed noir thriller. I wouldn't recommend it.