In Order of Disappearance Reviews

• Aug 19, 2020

A unique and bleak movie this thriller with Cold Pursuit is a good compair and contrast and on its own it's a very good movie.

• Mar 19, 2020

This taut, often hilarious, thriller is a stellar example of why Scandinavian cinema continues to impress me !

• Jan 24, 2020

Dark but very funny. It is better than the remake, "Cold Pursuit"..Stellan Skarsgard can eat crackers in my bed. He is still hot and Rockin it!

• Sep 06, 2019

A decent revenge thriller with good performances and some bloody kills but is pretty slow-paced in the second act and half of the third.

• Mar 21, 2019

Odd, kind of funny, good revenge story, nothing fancy or surprising.

Odd, kind of funny, good revenge story, nothing fancy or surprising.

• Feb 15, 2019

4/5. A solid film, but the remake is better in every way.

4/5. A solid film, but the remake is better in every way.

• Feb 09, 2019

Definitely don’t watch with the English dub on Netflix. Just want to point out that you can change the spoken language. Good flick. Heard there’s a remake with Liam Neeson out in theaters, Cold Pursuit. Just saved $12 on a movie ticket.

• Dec 31, 2018

The premise isn't unfamiliar, but the way the story and dialogue is handled, infused with that dark, macabre, Scandinavian humour is what makes this so much fun to watch. Granted, the pacing isn't fantastic and it could have benefitted from a little panache in places, but it's absolutely entertaining enough to warrant a watch.

• Nov 16, 2018

I want to move to Norway!

I want to move to Norway!

• Oct 31, 2018

Do not watch this dubbed in English. I am 15 minutes in and wondering if I can finish the movie. If I watch a movie from the international category on Netflix, then it should be in the language it was filmed in. Captions are so much better than dubbed.